Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

dumb Americans. I feel ashamed to be Chinese American. Wait til they find out about Israel panties will be bunched up

dumb Americans. I feel ashamed to be Chinese American. Wait til they find out about Israel panties will be bunched up

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
@ those comments. Like they don't know we dropped nukes there....

Yeah, reading those comments and reading the comments on Youtube has made me lose my faith in humanity. If I never started using the Internet, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that there were so many ignorant and disgusting human beings in the world.

And I was just watching CNN with Wolf Blitzer and they are saying that right now there fortunately is no meltdown.

Yeah, reading those comments and reading the comments on Youtube has made me lose my faith in humanity. If I never started using the Internet, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that there were so many ignorant and disgusting human beings in the world.

And I was just watching CNN with Wolf Blitzer and they are saying that right now there fortunately is no meltdown.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

strong ignorance/10

Spoiler [+]
sfrkK.jpg

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@#$!%@#!

I was reading a thread about this earlier. Smh @ the ignorance. http://www.thestudentroom...showthread.php?t=1572004 Hiroshima + Nagasaki was more than enough payback on innocent civilians. These people make me sick to be talking like this during a tragedy.
People in Japan were effected and probably still are to this day.
mad.gif
 The nerve of some dumb hillbilly who probably didnt even know that we dropped nukes..

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

strong ignorance/10

Spoiler [+]
sfrkK.jpg

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@#$!%@#!

I was reading a thread about this earlier. Smh @ the ignorance. http://www.thestudentroom...showthread.php?t=1572004 Hiroshima + Nagasaki was more than enough payback on innocent civilians. These people make me sick to be talking like this during a tragedy.
People in Japan were effected and probably still are to this day.
mad.gif
 The nerve of some dumb hillbilly who probably didnt even know that we dropped nukes..

If this stuff gets in the upper atmosphere, its going affect a lot more than California. It can affect the entire North America. There isn't a wall in California to block it from spreading everywhere else.

If this stuff gets in the upper atmosphere, its going affect a lot more than California. It can affect the entire North America. There isn't a wall in California to block it from spreading everywhere else.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I saw a chart where it goes as far as Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado area.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I saw a chart where it goes as far as Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado area.

Back
Top Bottom