Japan Limited HI AJ I 2001

I get tired of there being so many Asia-exclusive releases every year. Its ridiculous that they get their own unique product when there is just as much of afanbase here or anywhere else.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I get tired of there being so many Asia-exclusive releases every year. Its ridiculous that they get their own unique product when there is just as much of a fanbase here or anywhere else.
Hmm... One Kobe, One Lebron, One Jordan release annually in Asia

VERSUS

EVERY OTHER RELEASE OF EVERY OTHER SHOE HERE

What are you complaining about?

Originally Posted by dakid23

There where 4 of them and only one of them did.... the silver one's

mad.gif
regret passing on the silver one's, if not I would off had 4 of4.

oh yes the silver color 1's are the ones the came with the case.

you just answered that yourself. 5-6 extra releases a year can be a big deal. Don't forget about Air Max either

EDIT: Look at the new post about the Fire Red Spizike being released as a QS in Asia...and i'm sure no one in the states would mind the opportunity to getthe ZF 95's as early as January

you just answered that yourself. 5-6 extra releases a year can be a big deal. Don't forget about Air Max either

EDIT: Look at the new post about the Fire Red Spizike being released as a QS in Asia...and i'm sure no one in the states would mind the opportunity to get the ZF 95's as early as January
Dude,

Get your head out of your *behind* and appreciate SOMEthing in life instead of bickering over foolishness. Imagine you lived in Tokyo. Or Hong Kong. Where theyget NOTHING (aside from your fambled "asia only release") and we get EVERYTHING.

I live in Chicago. I have zero complaints.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

EDIT: Look at the new post about the Fire Red Spizike being released as a QS in Asia...and i'm sure no one in the states would mind the opportunity to get the ZF 95's as early as January
Dude,

Get your head out of your *behind* and appreciate SOMEthing in life instead of bickering over foolishness. Imagine you lived in Tokyo. Or Hong Kong. Where they get NOTHING (aside from your fambled "asia only release") and we get EVERYTHING.

I live in Chicago. I have zero complaints.

in Hong Kong they get pretty much everything the US gets... plus a lot of stores sell them before RD. When i went to "Sneaker Street" thissummer i was like
eek.gif
, it was literally 20 stores straight of shoes

^^^^nice, i remember this one store where you walk in and the walls are COMPLETELY filled with older SB, jordan and airmax heat....my jaw dropped STR8 to thefloor

Originally Posted by encore2007

I wonder why Nike gives Asia so many exclusives and leave us hanging like that

lol b/c we gotta keep our employee's happy some how.

Yep, like Flip Jays said, just the silver ones came in the suitcase. These actually released BEFORE the Jordan 17s released with the same suitcase.

Another weird note is that on the box label of the other high tops, Jordan Brand phonetically incorrectly labeled them as "2001 ADDITION" when itshould have been "2001 EDITION".

Thanx everybody for the info and especially niketlkr69 for the pic....

I always thought all 3 release came in their own cases....I remember someone back then posted a picture of the lineup in japan for these release, longer than 3blocks radius....

Prolly almost impossible to find these anywhere else now...

Back
Top Bottom