Japanese girls, from Japan?

I'm dating a Thai girl from Thailand, she's not that good at English, but I can understand her broken grammar lol. We can talk for hours even though we're different :tongue: I love it because it's not boring at all, and sometimes when she does get something grammatically correct, I say "WOW good job!" and she wants to hit me LOL

I'm dating a Thai girl from Thailand, she's not that good at English, but I can understand her broken grammar lol. We can talk for hours even though we're different :tongue: I love it because it's not boring at all, and sometimes when she does get something grammatically correct, I say "WOW good job!" and she wants to hit me LOL

ive only dated one girl that actually squealed in a weird way. those girls are really rare. Most just make the usual moans and grunts.

also, non-english speakers > English speakers.
Most of the ones that study English are weird... just like 90% of the dudes that go to Japan.

ive only dated one girl that actually squealed in a weird way. those girls are really rare. Most just make the usual moans and grunts.

also, non-english speakers > English speakers.
Most of the ones that study English are weird... just like 90% of the dudes that go to Japan.

brazilian and japanese chicks in boca raton
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Dude tell me about it. Just a 3 minute conversation can end up being a bit longer. Its so frustrating just trying to describe simply things that she cant understand. Sometimes she's just nod and agree to get it over with
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Interesting experiences.

Yeah man, seriously. It's pretty bad when ordering food too. I'm learning Korean, but I don't know that much yet, so it would take FOREVER for her to get across exactly what she wanted to order sometimes
tired.gif
I honestly never even took her to meet my moms since I knew the language barrier was going to be too tough. I already get enough %@# for NOT dating a black girl from my mom, didn't need to hand her more ammo
laugh.gif

Also, I think the Japanese squealing thing is because in Japanese culture, the higher the girl speaks, the more polite she is. That same high pitch thing might apply to the bedroom? Idk
laugh.gif
As far as I know it isn't as much of a problem with Korean girls and Korean girls' voices tend to be deeper
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Dude tell me about it. Just a 3 minute conversation can end up being a bit longer. Its so frustrating just trying to describe simply things that she cant understand. Sometimes she's just nod and agree to get it over with
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Interesting experiences.

Yeah man, seriously. It's pretty bad when ordering food too. I'm learning Korean, but I don't know that much yet, so it would take FOREVER for her to get across exactly what she wanted to order sometimes
tired.gif
I honestly never even took her to meet my moms since I knew the language barrier was going to be too tough. I already get enough %@# for NOT dating a black girl from my mom, didn't need to hand her more ammo
laugh.gif

Also, I think the Japanese squealing thing is because in Japanese culture, the higher the girl speaks, the more polite she is. That same high pitch thing might apply to the bedroom? Idk
laugh.gif
As far as I know it isn't as much of a problem with Korean girls and Korean girls' voices tend to be deeper
eyes.gif

I know they very sensitive. The slightest touch and they are ready. When my Japanese home girl comes to visit I have to be careful cause tapping her on the shoulder gets her excited. Kissing is rough they seem to try and lick my tonsils. They like to lick nipples to.

I know they very sensitive. The slightest touch and they are ready. When my Japanese home girl comes to visit I have to be careful cause tapping her on the shoulder gets her excited. Kissing is rough they seem to try and lick my tonsils. They like to lick nipples to.

Yeah, it's surprising sometimes how well they can write/read compared to how well they can speak. I'd proofread her papers sometimes and be in awe... they study grammar a lot overseas, but they never really get chances to speak with native speakers so the accents stick.

I've never really experienced the nipple or nostril thing. Japanese girls sound wild
laugh.gif

Yeah, it's surprising sometimes how well they can write/read compared to how well they can speak. I'd proofread her papers sometimes and be in awe... they study grammar a lot overseas, but they never really get chances to speak with native speakers so the accents stick.

I've never really experienced the nipple or nostril thing. Japanese girls sound wild
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Never dated a japanese girl.. but from my late night studies.. this seems to be true 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Never dated a japanese girl.. but from my late night studies.. this seems to be true 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom