Jarritos and Mexican coke/pepsi Appreciation

I've been hooked on these damn jarritos for a while but it's so hard to find a place that sells them for cheap/bulk. I usually get either Lime or Mandarin but are there any other flavors that are good? Also Coke made in mexico def. tastes better than the junk here in US. I don't usually drink soda but if I do it'll be mexican soda...also it's cool that they're still manufactured in glass bottles. So does anyone know where I can buy some for cheap in nyc? Like any store that sells a 6 pack or something? Thanks.

I've been hooked on these damn jarritos for a while but it's so hard to find a place that sells them for cheap/bulk. I usually get either Lime or Mandarin but are there any other flavors that are good? Also Coke made in mexico def. tastes better than the junk here in US. I don't usually drink soda but if I do it'll be mexican soda...also it's cool that they're still manufactured in glass bottles. So does anyone know where I can buy some for cheap in nyc? Like any store that sells a 6 pack or something? Thanks.

Jarritos is the truth. Living in Queens, NY helped me appreciate them even more
laugh.gif

products_jarritos.jpg
wow i didn't know they made so many flavors...there was one that i tried that tasted like crap though...i bought it thinking it was mandarin but it was darker orange...

products_jarritos.jpg
wow i didn't know they made so many flavors...there was one that i tried that tasted like crap though...i bought it thinking it was mandarin but it was darker orange...

i be seein them all the time in the "ethnic" section of the grocery store.

right next to the Goya products

what's the price like? might give them a try.

i be seein them all the time in the "ethnic" section of the grocery store.

right next to the Goya products

what's the price like? might give them a try.

Yeah Mexican coke is awesome. Its because it has sugar compared to the one here that has High fructose corn syrup.

98925d4e3f5d4a5c95acd62687f79736587edca.jpg
23e35606ed81508da84e9e48c4862ae75c9caa3.jpg

Yeah Mexican coke is awesome. Its because it has sugar compared to the one here that has High fructose corn syrup.

98925d4e3f5d4a5c95acd62687f79736587edca.jpg
23e35606ed81508da84e9e48c4862ae75c9caa3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom