pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

occasionally at the local Mexican supermarket the 2 liter jarritos will go on sale for like 80 cents. I usually buy like 20 of em
laugh.gif

occasionally at the local Mexican supermarket the 2 liter jarritos will go on sale for like 80 cents. I usually buy like 20 of em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif
Is it me or does it taste different than the ones in glass. Also I didnt know they made watermelon. I have to track one down.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif
Is it me or does it taste different than the ones in glass. Also I didnt know they made watermelon. I have to track one down.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i'm paying like 1.50 a bottle...i guess not extremely pricey considering it's imported and a 20 oz coke costs 1.75-2.00$ nowadays...

btw that tamarind or w/e that i tried was disgusting...i'll never touch that again...
Tamarindo flavor is soo good
pimp.gif

I usually buy Jarritos in bulk at sams.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i'm paying like 1.50 a bottle...i guess not extremely pricey considering it's imported and a 20 oz coke costs 1.75-2.00$ nowadays...

btw that tamarind or w/e that i tried was disgusting...i'll never touch that again...
Tamarindo flavor is soo good
pimp.gif

I usually buy Jarritos in bulk at sams.

Back
Top Bottom