Javale Mcgee does it again!!

i laughed harder this time ....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Javale Mcgee is an above average athlete for a center, why does he think he is dwight howard?

were just going to let this comment go....?
laugh.gif
"above average athlete"
eyes.gif
 It is true though, he's got long arms. I mean he can jump...but not like Dwight or Tyrus

Javale Mcgee is an above average athlete for a center, why does he think he is dwight howard?

laugh.gif
"above average athlete"
eyes.gif
 It is true though, he's got long arms. I mean he can jump...but not like Dwight or Tyrus

Originally Posted by Informerx

laugh.gif
"above average athlete"

for a center. Which is true
He's one of the best ATHLETES at center in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Informerx

laugh.gif
"above average athlete"

for a center. Which is true
He's one of the best ATHLETES at center in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
"above average athlete"
eyes.gif
WHAT!!!???!!!!  Look, I know he's looked foolish this past week with his 2 foul-line attempts...but don't get it twisted.  He's an ELITE athlete for the 5-spot. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
"above average athlete"
eyes.gif
WHAT!!!???!!!!  Look, I know he's looked foolish this past week with his 2 foul-line attempts...but don't get it twisted.  He's an ELITE athlete for the 5-spot. 

hahaha this kid needs to get smarter, he had a dude wide open for the layup, but he chose to jump 8ft before the basket with Jones standing right infront of him

hahaha this kid needs to get smarter, he had a dude wide open for the layup, but he chose to jump 8ft before the basket with Jones standing right infront of him

I think this guy seen what Griffin been doing this season and is trying to one up
laugh.gif

he keeps taking the L though... then he watching clipper highlights on nba.com looking like...

I think this guy seen what Griffin been doing this season and is trying to one up
laugh.gif

he keeps taking the L though... then he watching clipper highlights on nba.com looking like...

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

Omg perfect!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

Omg perfect!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im waitin for him to hit one.  everyone here will be riding him

but for the time being, its all jokes
laugh.gif

im waitin for him to hit one.  everyone here will be riding him

but for the time being, its all jokes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom