Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

"he has a thought process problem"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I think this guy seen what Griffin been doing this season and is trying to one up
laugh.gif

he keeps taking the L though... then he watching clipper highlights on nba.com looking like...
Omg perfect!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I think this guy seen what Griffin been doing this season and is trying to one up
laugh.gif

he keeps taking the L though... then he watching clipper highlights on nba.com looking like...
Omg perfect!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

When he was "under the radar" and I didn't know much about him, I thought he was an athletic guy who did the dirty work on the boards and on defense.

Now I know he just cares about getting highlight dunks and blocks, and often hurts his team by always going out of the way to try for them.

When he was "under the radar" and I didn't know much about him, I thought he was an athletic guy who did the dirty work on the boards and on defense.

Now I know he just cares about getting highlight dunks and blocks, and often hurts his team by always going out of the way to try for them.

probably since he plays on the wiz, he's given up trying to be an effective player and just tries to get his every night

still a gigantic buffoon though

Back
Top Bottom