(John Wall is fed up
laugh.gif
)
6778125794_a56900211f_o.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

This guy
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure he should have a 0 awareness rating in 2K12

hell i bet he the only player in the game you can even change his stats like the game str8 up blocks you from increasing his awareness rating

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

This guy
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure he should have a 0 awareness rating in 2K12

hell i bet he the only player in the game you can even change his stats like the game str8 up blocks you from increasing his awareness rating

I never seen a big man get boxed out by a little man like that EVER. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Either Isaiah Thomas has super strength or JaVale just has ZERO awareness and didn't realize someone was right up against him. He literally jumped like no one was there and started flailing. After John Wall sees the play he just gives up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Either Isaiah Thomas has super strength or JaVale just has ZERO awareness and didn't realize someone was right up against him. He literally jumped like no one was there and started flailing. After John Wall sees the play he just gives up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude is just iuno what to say if hes the future... the nba is looking real hopeless now... cats like him just make you wanna go down to the wizards tryouts like f it yolo

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude is just iuno what to say if hes the future... the nba is looking real hopeless now... cats like him just make you wanna go down to the wizards tryouts like f it yolo

lol i must admit he is highly entertaining, but I don't blame wall for being as frustrated as he is with him. The guy needs some kind of discipline..

lol i must admit he is highly entertaining, but I don't blame wall for being as frustrated as he is with him. The guy needs some kind of discipline..

Back
Top Bottom