Javale Mcgee does it again!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
 @ that save

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I never seen a big man get boxed out by a little man like that EVER. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Either Isaiah Thomas has super strength or JaVale just has ZERO awareness and didn't realize someone was right up against him. He literally jumped like no one was there and started flailing. After John Wall sees the play he just gives up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is pathetic.  The Wizards should just cut Mcgee and Blatche and be done with it.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I never seen a big man get boxed out by a little man like that EVER. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Either Isaiah Thomas has super strength or JaVale just has ZERO awareness and didn't realize someone was right up against him. He literally jumped like no one was there and started flailing. After John Wall sees the play he just gives up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is pathetic.  The Wizards should just cut Mcgee and Blatche and be done with it.

Lol the best part of that save was there was a guy
Wide open in the corner standing like he's watching a ft shot.
And McGee still didnt see him.

Lol the best part of that save was there was a guy
Wide open in the corner standing like he's watching a ft shot.
And McGee still didnt see him.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the concept of someone actually being a dedicated Javale McGee fan.
It's like DCAA & Will Bynum. 

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the concept of someone actually being a dedicated Javale McGee fan.
It's like DCAA & Will Bynum. 

If you think hitting your stuff going in for a goaltend over your guy is funny....then listen to the 1:20 mark

If you think hitting your stuff going in for a goaltend over your guy is funny....then listen to the 1:20 mark

Back
Top Bottom