Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Even IF Javale McGee drugged an NBA exec and landed a $14 million annual contract, if see an Outside The Lines story in 10  2 years about how all his money is gone, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Fixed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is no GM on the planet that will give him that.

Even IF Javale McGee drugged an NBA exec and landed a $14 million annual contract, if see an Outside The Lines story in 10  2 years about how all his money is gone, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Fixed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Fixed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmm...I could think of one.
isiah.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Fixed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hmmm...I could think of one.
isiah.jpg

Im going to be mad if mcgee becomes a breakout star in Denver...just like Rasheed, Ben Wallace, Richard hamilton, Webber,

Im going to be mad if mcgee becomes a breakout star in Denver...just like Rasheed, Ben Wallace, Richard hamilton, Webber,

never had anything against Javale, or Nick for that matter.

he was an idiot but he showed signs here and there.

bet you they flourish on their new teams.

and we're still stuck with.....

2dirn5z.jpg

never had anything against Javale, or Nick for that matter.

he was an idiot but he showed signs here and there.

bet you they flourish on their new teams.

and we're still stuck with.....

2dirn5z.jpg

Time to close the thread. End of an era in Washington.

End of an era yes. But there will definitely be more madness. The thread should stay open. lol

Time to close the thread. End of an era in Washington.

End of an era yes. But there will definitely be more madness. The thread should stay open. lol

dang. i dont think its going to be the same now with him out of the Wiz. I watch them play only to see him do foolishness. i am sad/

dang. i dont think its going to be the same now with him out of the Wiz. I watch them play only to see him do foolishness. i am sad/

It'll be great seeing McGee start for the Nuggs. They just sabotaged themselves out of the playoffs early in the 1st round.

It'll be great seeing McGee start for the Nuggs. They just sabotaged themselves out of the playoffs early in the 1st round.

Someone on twitter said Javale leaving the Wizards was like when Michael Scott left The Office.

Someone on twitter said Javale leaving the Wizards was like when Michael Scott left The Office.

Back
Top Bottom