Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Nobody is exaggerating with Javale McGee. No one of relevance has a lower basketball IQ and makes dumber plays on a consistent basis than Javale. Without question.

I wish somehow he could get traded to the Knicks for even more laughs.

Nobody is exaggerating with Javale McGee. No one of relevance has a lower basketball IQ and makes dumber plays on a consistent basis than Javale. Without question.

I wish somehow he could get traded to the Knicks for even more laughs.

I know you guys would get a kick out of this:
Chris Broussard is reporting that JaVale will be looking for $14/yr as a RFA this summer.

The DC clowns
30t6p3b.gif

I know you guys would get a kick out of this:
Chris Broussard is reporting that JaVale will be looking for $14/yr as a RFA this summer.

The DC clowns
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

dudes are just nitpicking now
30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't even need to nitpick, the situations he finds himself/puts himself in are just ridiculous 
roll.gif

believe me I see more of him than all of you, but some of the stuff he does isn't nearly as bad as yall make it. guys miss dunks and turn the ball over all the time, it's the free throw line dunk attempts that are actually one of a kind
laugh.gif

his reputation has momentum now tho.
nerd.gif

every time the thread gets bumped it's like I know a Christmas present waiting.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

dudes are just nitpicking now
30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't even need to nitpick, the situations he finds himself/puts himself in are just ridiculous 
roll.gif

believe me I see more of him than all of you, but some of the stuff he does isn't nearly as bad as yall make it. guys miss dunks and turn the ball over all the time, it's the free throw line dunk attempts that are actually one of a kind
laugh.gif

his reputation has momentum now tho.
nerd.gif

every time the thread gets bumped it's like I know a Christmas present waiting.

Back
Top Bottom