Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

22, 11, and 3 blocks at the half vs NT's beloved Warriors
pimp.gif

2jdonr9.jpg

25iu6ar.jpg
This looks bad but David actually got Javale much worse later on imo.

eek.gif
@ that sequence....

As Wizards fans, we get teased with this every so often w. Javale....I REALLY hope that the 11-12 season is where he figures it all out. His numbers for the month of march were great.

eek.gif
@ that sequence....

As Wizards fans, we get teased with this every so often w. Javale....I REALLY hope that the 11-12 season is where he figures it all out. His numbers for the month of march were great.

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

It's feast or famine with this dude. But either way it's always
precisely.

because of this thread Javale has cracked my top 5 favorite NBA players

whether im hatin on him or mirin him I always love watchin this clown
laugh.gif

do ur thing son... n 5 years him n wall gunna b goin in

precisely.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

precisely.

laugh.gif

That's why he's one of my favs to watch. Just finished watching the game this dude had one of the dumbest charges ever than came back with a behind the back pass for an assist. He's in my top 5 too my dude. He goes to show you dont have to be great to be great tv.....

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

precisely.

laugh.gif

That's why he's one of my favs to watch. Just finished watching the game this dude had one of the dumbest charges ever than came back with a behind the back pass for an assist. He's in my top 5 too my dude. He goes to show you dont have to be great to be great tv.....

The Wizards need a GOOD veteran player, that ain't a #$+!% (hey Rashard), that'll command respect from the youngsters. They can easily overtake the Hawks and the Bobcats in the SE division.

The Wizards need a GOOD veteran player, that ain't a #$+!% (hey Rashard), that'll command respect from the youngsters. They can easily overtake the Hawks and the Bobcats in the SE division.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Yeah.....you sure about that?

Originally Posted by romedadude

Yeah.....you sure about that?

The sequence last night where he rebounded the ball, threw a quail up to Wall that was picked off, and then goaltended when the Hawks came down the court, was PRICELESS.

The sequence last night where he rebounded the ball, threw a quail up to Wall that was picked off, and then goaltended when the Hawks came down the court, was PRICELESS.

Somebody please post the vid last season vs the Blazers when the blocked the ball and just grabbed it midair and held it...priceless

Somebody please post the vid last season vs the Blazers when the blocked the ball and just grabbed it midair and held it...priceless

Back
Top Bottom