Jay and Dame Fall Out Over A Girl Too?

IF HE BEAT BOTH THERE IS NOTHING FAIR OR JUST ABOUT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif

Aaliyah wasn't even that bad imo. She was pretty though.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

man i hate Jay-Z... ugly $#% #%%@% pullin the hottest females just because he has money...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
it's not just his money, I mean they(the females he pulls) have money too. It's more his status.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
at some of them pix tho! never saw that....i expect alot more to comeout about her since they are doing the movie...i just wonder how much they will show in it...like will they just skip over the relationships with jay, dame,kellz etc?

- i honestly heard this YEARS AGO.......i would have expected NYers to have been up on this rumor at least. im surprised its just coming out now.

- here's a better pic of the original posted:

46925ede65681d434276162c91b86ff004b0c0b.jpg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He was with B during BP2 so he was waaaaaaaaay past that, if in fact they had been involved.

Even still that would be on Dame for going after his man's 2nds

Still seems like a desperate !$* sales tactic tho
ohwell.gif

word. But FTR, i'd pick Aaliyah over Dame too......damn near any dame for that matter
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Is it just me, or does Aaliyah make Beyonce look mad country?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He was with B during BP2 so he was waaaaaaaaay past that, if in fact they had been involved.

Even still that would be on Dame for going after his man's 2nds

Still seems like a desperate !$* sales tactic tho
ohwell.gif

word. But FTR, i'd pick Aaliyah over Dame too......damn near any dame for that matter
grin.gif
uh....
nerd.gif

Thats kind of sad if true. Females mess everything up....and so do lame dudes who put their small head over their boys.

uh... what mother !%@#@%? I know what I said__................ You wouldn't??? Who looks more suspect now?

Well duh....what heterosexual male wouldn't take Aaliyah over Dame. That's like saying the sky is blue....

Man DAMN, get off my %$$!. It was a set up for the pun in the last sentence, %$%#. I HATE explaining that %$%#.

"Then you mix things like cars, jewelry and Missthing. Jealousy, ego and pride and this brings...it all to a head like a coin...chi-ching"

I could personally care less though. This gossip _ don't move me in the least.

It was actually a play on the word "Dame" pretty clever
laugh.gif

I'm cosigning Cage on that life isn't fair if he got A & B
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom