Jay and Dame Fall Out Over A Girl Too?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He was with B during BP2 so he was waaaaaaaaay past that, if in fact they had been involved.

Even still that would be on Dame for going after his man's 2nds

Still seems like a reach tho
ohwell.gif

B said they've been on & off since she was 18 soooo IDT Jay would catch feelings over fam being w/ her

Originally Posted by illphillip

It's digusting how y'all are talking about a person who's not even around to defend themselves. No respect for the dead.

Why is this thread even still going? Shouldn't you gals just stick to talking about Jimmy and Cam? It's 2009 and y'all still talking Roc-a-fella breakups? Move the %%@% ON.

Just when I think this spot can't get anymore lame, somehow you cats always find a way to go the extra mile.

%!#%* @!% @%!+%#.....
dang fam is extra "
mad.gif
" right now

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by threat6

but be real if thats ya mans scoopin ur ex-girl its not a good look. So i don't think the falling out was BECAUSE of Aaliyah, but I think that Dame goin with her drew the rift between them.

On some REAL.... let's be "men with pride" here...who sits and mopes on a chick who is obviously past them? That's lame, especially coming from the same man that "Don't love em, don't chase em, just replace em with another one". Would you honestly trip over an ex fling? I wouldn't as a matter of principle. My MAIN man talked to and got some brain last year from a chick I was with in HS. I put him on with her. Last year I went hard at my very best friend's ex girl. He introduced us. We didn't work out and a year later, he went back and GTD. It ain't that serious. And this is coming from a guy with nowhere near as much pull as Jay-Z. He's had A., B., and C. and my chick ain't even got a cup
grin.gif
. I'm sure illphill hit it on the head when he said all this makeups to breakups #$!# was old news by the time the ship sank.

-
laugh.gif
nice one.

- but i think people are taking it too far, i mean sure by the time the ship sank it was old news but i think what was implied originally was that it was thecatalyst for the demise. ya feel me? it could have been as simple as Jay getting semi-jealous at first, brushed it off then on thing led to another and....

- i mean its admitted within this very own thread that A. was arguably > than B., and dude did marry B. so it wouldnt be far fetched that he was willing toretire his jersey for A. as well. then Dame came through and dude got salty.....

Nah Vet, if S dot is "A man with pride" like he obviously is (ole arrogant *@! dude
laugh.gif
) then I doubt he'd backtrack or even care to. Iwouldn't and I have no pride
grin.gif
. Dude said the realest !@$% ever a while back, "I got the HOTTEST chick in the game wearing MY chain,that's right HOV". Dude is the biggest status symbol in hip-hop with the hottest chick in the game. He's winning on the team he's playing foralready. Unless he's just greedy, he'd be fine where he was at..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Nah Vet, if S dot is "A man with pride" like he obviously is (ole arrogant *@! dude
laugh.gif
) then I doubt he'd backtrack or even care to. I wouldn't and I have no pride
grin.gif
. Dude said the realest !@$% ever a while back, "I got the HOTTEST chick in the game wearing MY chain, that's right HOV". Dude is the biggest status symbol in hip-hop with the hottest chick in the game. He's winning on the team he's playing for already. Unless he's just greedy, he'd be fine where he was at..
nerd.gif

- i agree, but i still think my point is being missed.

- let me explain it a little better. we have to remember at the time Dame started dating A., cats was still on the fence about giving B. the crown (of beingthe hottest in the game). so its not like when Dame got with A., B. was so far out of her league the possibility of Jay catching a lil salt was out of bounds.
- also, im sure some of you have had friends that you had a lil misunderstanding that you both moved on from. later on down the line something else comes uptotally unrelated (ya man's pulls some more ho *@#$ to make you question his loyalty) that makes you think back....(or at least) questions you man'sloyalty because of the first misunderstanding. in which both misunderstandings could cause ya man's to do something out of spite for some other *@#$, andso on and so on, until yall part ways. fact is, the reason the friendship stopped wasnt because of the first misunderstanding but it kicked it all off.

- i understand B. is who she is, but thats now, back then it wasnt as evident. you have to remember too back then when Dame was reported to be with A. Jay wasstill Frontin'
ohwell.gif
. and no matter how much of a show he puts on about how he dont care B. has aring, he could have had the same feeling towards A. way back.

- #$%# man, i feel like a **$#% even talking about this *@#$ as much as i have.....

Originally Posted by raburns04

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

IF HE BEAT BOTH THERE IS NOTHING FAIR OR JUST ABOUT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Is it just me, or does Aaliyah make Beyonce look mad country?
Aaliyah's status was WAAY higher then beyonce's status at that point in time....plus on that interview B was probably 16-18 years old...

smh.gif
Aliyah was the baddest of the bad.
she was beautiful man.
life aint fair
smh.gif
i need me a girl like her
laugh.gif

RIP Aliyah

jay was pushing for the sale of ROC to Def Jam knowing he was going to become the president of Def Jam. Dame did not know this.
Thats what led to the Fallout

Back
Top Bottom