Jay Electronica Appreciation

Super minimal sound production for the most part. I really like the album off first listen but curious how it goes over.

First listen in.
Like the album.
When I saw featuring travis scot i started questioning things. Thank god he had a minimal chorus that kinda sounded like ye :lol:

Jay still has those triple entendre's maybe some shots at ye????

Good that Jay Elect admits to feeling the pressure of finally making the album in a couple of tracks.

Production on point.
There were some weird Jay filler verses. Ezekiel wheel ??

APIDTA :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Maybe now he feels comfortable and can make a solo album 2025??

Only flaws is that off beat git the gat hook and on some songs it sound like hov can’t catch the beat :lol:

this **** reallygood otherwise tho. Dense lyrically I like how u kinda gotta listen multiple times

I hope he fixes that hook tho lol

Last edited:
Lowkey scared to listen to it. The chase is over after all these years. If it's wack I won't know what to do with myself :lol: and Hov's snake *** being all over the album apparently isn't going in its favor.

I liked it

I wonder if this will inspire him to rap alone or even release the Just Blaze album.

He said he was afraid to be picked apart.

Now that he has his "debut" album off his chest.

I liked it

I wonder if this will inspire him to rap alone or even release the Just Blaze album.

He said he was afraid to be picked apart.

Now that he has his "debut" album off his chest.

a just Blaze collab album the perfect joint to release after this, kinda high profile but still solo

If you’re looking at it like that, no doubt. But this is JAY Z all over your album. Big difference.

How? It’s kinda a throwback to that concept to me the way they didn’t credit him

but could just be a project and a way to avoid having a debut at all

a just Blaze collab album the perfect joint to release after this, kinda high profile but still solo

How? It’s kinda a throwback to that concept to me the way they didn’t credit him

but could just be a project and a way to avoid having a debut at all
I understand your point of view that’s why I can’t totally disagree, but I’ve just been waiting for a complete project from Jay Elect.

I understand your point of view that’s why I can’t totally disagree, but I’ve just been waiting for a complete project from Jay Elect.

same and I see how it’s both

I still bump who the **** is jay elect, that’s “almost” a full project

hope he’s more active after this project but I saw this theory on Twitter that this was all Electronica had and Hov filled in the blanks lol I can totally see it and him just falling back

Album is decent but really let down with Jay Elec bars, lot of them were mad subpar, HOV at this age was still the standout on the album, productions was kind simple and ehhh. Jay Electronica gotta me most hyped person just based on cosigns from other goats and few songs.

I would of rather preferred whatever album he had with just blaze than caping to HOV for his debut.

Back
Top Bottom