Jay Electronica Appreciation

Don’t get me wrong, I like him, I like his music

but sometimes I’m just like yo what??? What’s your thought process like

Agreed. That's what makes me love his lyrics so much. You could spend a lot of time thinking about some of it. Upon first listen a lot of his lines just feel like rappity rap, but then you find the underlying theme.

I guess part of the fun with Jay Elec for me is connecting the dots. Probably why Mural by Lupe Fiasco is one of my most played songs all time and it's like 17 minutes. :lol:

Agreed. That's what makes me love his lyrics so much. You could spend a lot of time thinking about some of it. Upon first listen a lot of his lines just feel like rappity rap, but then you find the underlying theme.

I guess part of the fun with Jay Elec for me is connecting the dots. Probably why Mural by Lupe Fiasco is one of my most played songs all time and it's like 17 minutes. :lol:

Easter egg raps, makes u go do your homework

rather hear this nowadays then some dude telling me he F**** my B**** 1000 times

Don’t get me wrong, I like him, I like his music

but sometimes I’m just like yo what??? What’s your thought process like

sure, you sound like the type the didnt understand the Wu in the 90’s

listen to yourself, pointing your finger and mocking something YOU dont understand

be quiet.

DpgbvjvW4AIK1Nw.jpg:large

live photo of seasoned vet seasoned vet defending this album

You’re so woke bro

you’re such a hip hop head

You were damn near in the kitchen with Raekwon at this point

And forget rap genius, we have a seasoned vet for any biblical lyrical breakdowns

Back
Top Bottom