Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 
Serious Question: How does it affect you either way? Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...
Does quoting my and responding in large red letters make you think yo Johnson will get bigger? Damn internet gansters! Stop acting like you educated. You know damn well you flunked getting yo GED. 
Both ya'll... so immature
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Tim Tebow as an avid worshiper of God successfully took away the spotlight from Beyonce and Jay-Z

THEREFORE

I have come to the conclusion that the there is a holy war over the media as we speak

good day

I think Tom Brady sold his soul to the Satan for devilishly good looks, a model wife and talent---the Broncos Pats game is gonna be epic GO SATAN!!
roll.gif

Brady
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

laugh.gif
Man all Im saying is that I think Beyonce and Jay Z should do a like a reality show of some sort.
Correct me if Im wrong cause I mite be..... but isn't Kaynye banging Kim Kardashian 

oh yeah!!!!  "Kardashian "  I spelled that right on the first try too.
grin.gif
I was at the grocery store and I read on some magazine that she was cheating with Kanye West. The first thought that came to my mind was "damn Yeezy." Then I thought of how it probably is true because lets say the truth, who wouldn't have sex with Kanye and be able to say "Yeezy taught me." For real though, if I cant have Kim Kardashian I would want her to be with Kanyeezus. If you love something you should let it be free. Then I though of how much B.S this new law is because I had to carry my groceries to the car without any bags.

also that is a beautiful song that Hov dropped.
tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

Did this dude really just say this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Daily Star quotes an insider who says, “They’ve been sent literally hundreds of gifts in the past few days. Oprah Winfrey gave a huge trunk of children’s books and others like Diddy, Kanye West, Rihanna and Mariah Carey have all been sending luxurious baby treats.

Back
Top Bottom