Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 
Clearly she was pregnant in this picture.  Stop it!
Pregnant-Beyonce-Knowles-Baby-Bump-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

i heard she ate a really big meal before this was taken

Originally Posted by TroyD

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 

Exactly and she is poking out her stomach
. i cant believe you all think she was actually pregnant.

What pregnant women you know doesnt show her stomach? Every proud soon to be mom always show their stomach and rub it in public or facebook or whatever. And with all the fake reports you all know dang well if she was pregnant, she would had laid the rumors to rest and showed her stomach

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

They showed her in that video two days before the delivery getting into the back of some SUV. She just jumped on up in that damn SUV with no help, no delay, nothing.

If you're a fully pregnant woman trying to get into the back of a truck and scoot over to the other side so that someone can come in behind you, and there's not @*++%# delay... there's something fishy going on.

laugh.gif
I know, right?  She got in there w. the quickness!  If you're as far along in your pregancy as Beyonce claimed, you're not getting in any type of car (let alone an SUV) with that type of speed.  

It was probably a surrogate and there is absolutely nothing wrong w. that.  

Anybody notice the name of the thread. Maybe BeyoNce and Jay zdidn't have the baby yet, but some other guy named jay z and this Beyoce chick did :eel

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Even if she does have a surrogate...ya'll don't feel lame for gossiping about this kind of $%%!?

laugh.gif

im sayin like dudes is really going in with analysis and specualtion

congrats to them on the kid...Jay laid a dope record too

all the other stuff yall discussin is sad and mad suspect...like cmon  

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Even if she does have a surrogate...ya'll don't feel lame for gossiping about this kind of $%%!?

laugh.gif

im sayin like dudes is really going in with analysis and specualtion

congrats to them on the kid...Jay laid a dope record too

all the other stuff yall discussin is sad and mad suspect...like cmon  

Like...
!$@%!+ are really analyzing the speed at which she get into a car.

REALLY???????????

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
 what in the ENTIRE hell are you talking about?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Man all Im saying is that I think Beyonce and Jay Z should do a like a reality show of some sort.
Correct me if Im wrong cause I mite be..... but isn't Kaynye banging Kim Kardashian 

oh yeah!!!!  "Kardashian "  I spelled that right on the first try too.
grin.gif
I was at the grocery store and I read on some magazine that she was cheating with Kanye West. The first thought that came to my mind was "damn Yeezy." Then I thought of how it probably is true because lets say the truth, who wouldn't have sex with Kanye and be able to say "Yeezy taught me." For real though, if I cant have Kim Kardashian I would want her to be with Kanyeezus. If you love something you should let it be free. Then I though of how much B.S this new law is because I had to carry my groceries to the car without any bags.

also that is a beautiful song that Hov dropped.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You sound like a school girl... + do you have sources within the Jay-Z camp 
nerd.gif

"Is this what success all about? a bunch of N's actin like B's with big mouths?"

baby not even 100 hours old and you got half the population speculating and gossipin like females at the hair salon.

Originally Posted by dakid23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Don't her family have a free Popeye's for life card or something?
nerd.gif

yo...people are so lame
30t6p3b.gif
dudes will talk about stuff like this and turn around and expect you to take their music seriously
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by dakid23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Don't her family have a free Popeye's for life card or something?
nerd.gif
Man what are you sayin?
laugh.gif

Jan 9 2012 7:54 PM EST http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">4,178
[h1]Beyonce And Jay-Z Didn't Pay $1 Million For Hospital Floor[/h1][h2]New York's Lenox Hill Hospital releases a statement denying reports that the couple rented an entire maternity floor.[/h2]
By Kara Warner (@karawarner)

Despite the manyrumors about the lengths BeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] and Jay-Zwent to for security and secrecy around the birth of daughter Blue Ivy Carter, New York hospital Lenox Hill says the superstar couple was treated with just as much care as all their patients.

In a statement released Monday (January 9), hospital spokesman Frank Danza said he was "troubled by the misinformation being circulated in some news media reports" and denied the rumor that Bey and Jay paid more than $1 million to rent a floor of the hospital for the birth.

"The suggestion that the couple paid $1.3 million to rent an entire maternity floor is simply not true. The family is housed in an executive suite at the hospital and is being billed the standard rate for those accommodations," Danza said in the statement. "Our executive suites are available for any patient, including the food service and amenities provided to the Carter family."
Speaking to the concerns over beefed-up security and whether the celebrity baby disturbed other patients, Danza insisted that althoughBeyoncÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]andJay-Zhad personal bodyguards, the hospital maintained control over the situation.

"We have made every effort to ensure minimal disruption to other families experiencing the births of their own children over the past three days. No security plan that we or the Carters' security team put in place would have prevented or delayed families from gaining access to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit," Danza continued in the statement. "Lenox Hill Hospital takes patient privacy and safety very seriously. And while we congratulate the Carter family on the birth of their child, we value the loyalty of ALL our patients and always strive to ensure a positive experience, knowing that the birth of a child is a wonderful moment producing memories of a lifetime."

While the baby was reportedly born late Saturday night, the couple just released anofficial birth announcementMonday. "Hello Hello Baby Blue," the Carters said in a statement to MTV News. "We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives."

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Man all Im saying is that I think Beyonce and Jay Z should do a like a reality show of some sort.
Correct me if Im wrong cause I mite be..... but isn't Kaynye banging Kim Kardashian 

oh yeah!!!!  "Kardashian "  I spelled that right on the first try too.
grin.gif
I was at the grocery store and I read on some magazine that she was cheating with Kanye West. The first thought that came to my mind was "damn Yeezy." Then I thought of how it probably is true because lets say the truth, who wouldn't have sex with Kanye and be able to say "Yeezy taught me." For real though, if I cant have Kim Kardashian I would want her to be with Kanyeezus. If you love something you should let it be free. Then I though of how much B.S this new law is because I had to carry my groceries to the car without any bags.

also that is a beautiful song that Hov dropped.
evaoer.jpg

Yeah ....
gif.gif

she def .. pregnant..

y u gotta fake it than?

we kno she isnt pregnant.. never was..

until i see her with the pregnant belly... i'll believe it....

+%+%!@ bout to have a pre-mature baby......

JayZ's nephew and solagne had the baby for them.......

This is what I read on Facebook..The things these hood chicks believe is ridiculous
laugh.gif

"I.V.Y= IIIuminatis very youngest B.L.U.E= born living under evil spelt backwards (eulb Yvi)= Latin for lucifers daughter..."

I was dying that this girl reposted this w/o even doing any research of any kind..10 seconds on Google will tell you that Elub Yvi aren't even words in Latin

Originally Posted by BronLe

Serious Question: How does it affect you either way? Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...

Does quoting my and responding in large red letters make you think yo Johnson will get bigger? Damn internet gansters! Stop acting like you educated. You know damn well you flunked getting yo GED. 

Back
Top Bottom