Jay-Z and the Mayor of Philadelphia don't care about Freeway people.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's mad weird.  What was happening in this pic?

man dude looks so uncomfortable and out of place
laugh.gif

shoulda just thew on something nice and stand near hov 

Free and Jay are cool. But I guess the photo op was awkward cuz those politicians ain't welcome him in the pic.

jay-z-and-freeway.jpg

Initially I was against this Budweiser sponsorship especially after remembering Nas on MTV Diary rejecting any alcohol endorsements specifically Budweiser because he didn't want to be a bad role model for children, but I suppose since they're much older now, Jay's reach and fanbase is older and more mature as well and the opportunity is advantageous for him.

hahahahahaha one of the funniest things i've seen in the past week. this is hilarious. you on stage with the mayor mean mugging the citizens haha.

Originally Posted by rocman23

can i get some background info about this

If he smelled anything like he did last week when man my man saw him at the car dealership I can see why they would be so far away. Dude had on the oils like he had no nose smh. We just said wassup and kept it moving esp with that smell

maybe if we wore something besides sweats and a tshirt maybe he could have got in on the pic.
laugh.gif

im guessing this has something to do with the festival on labor day weekend?

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by rocman23

can i get some background info about this

If he smelled anything like he did last week when man my man saw him at the car dealership I can see why they would be so far away. Dude had on the oils like he had no nose smh. We just said wassup and kept it moving esp with that smell

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Classic.

Even thought what we do is wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Free and Jay are cool. But I guess the photo op was awkward cuz those politicians ain't welcome him in the pic.

He's a felon, can't take pictures with politicians. Still, he should've stepped down during the photo.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Classic.

Even thought what we do is wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

He's a felon, can't take pictures with politicians. Still, he should've stepped down during the photo.
Says who?

I was there, he tried to get in the pic originally but they kicked him out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom