Jay-Z. Blueprint 3. Roc Nation x Atlantic Records. Sept 11th.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by r0yalty

How ironic. I'm downloading The Blueprint as we speak.

!%% is wrong with you...y do u not own this?????? smh..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by tmukg21

And he wants to hold the Free concert at Ground Zero - the spot where the twin towers fell.
Dude got to remember he a rapper this aint no country singer dedicating a song to 9/11 and even then you got to get an ok by all them victims thats where alot of people died and if one person doesnt approve he got to respect that Im not feeling this Jay
he should cancel the FREE part then donate the proceeds to whatever the main 9/11 foundations are...that would relieve some of the tension

The concert on Ground Zero will prob. never happen but that does make it a lot better.

Webstar said he felt Jay was calling him out. "It's only about five people that do the Auto-Tune. It's me, Ron Browz, T-Pain, Kanye and LilWayne."

"He's a young guy," Hov countered. "So he doesn't have a full understanding of what I'm saying. Maybe he'll understand one day,but right now, he's a young guy, he don't know no better."

too young,school 'em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On the set of Jay-Z's video shoot for "D.O.A" it's the Rock BABY! The beat to this song is sick never gets old after hearing it 1+mil'x 2day

wgrm8p.jpg

thought this was just a quick song. this gets a video but Meet the Parents can't SMH
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ahhh so this musta been the vid

My cousin interns as a stylist for June Ambrose and picked up gear from a store i f---s with...he was acting mad mum about the details. f--- boy

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

don't know why everyone is saying Sept. 11 for their releases...it's a friday...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "Black Album" released on a Friday. And Fiddy dropped The Massacre on a Friday also I believe, soit's possible.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

yep...Nudies...

I've been meaning to ask %$+ are Nudies, jeans right??? Point me in the right direction
Yea they "premium" denim
I could give you a link if you tryna drop like 200

cant wait to cop just hopes its not a let down! also 50 suppose to drop same day wonder how they will do!

Back
Top Bottom