Jay-Z & Budweiser Present: Made In America Music Festival in Philadelphia, PA Sept 1-2

Just saw the video and Jay's performance was :smoking

Having Obama deliver a video message........JAY the GOAT

^ alot of gaps in todays schedule... not sure who will be on after jill scott, or if drake is coming through

so is this a once in a lifetime thing.. or are they bringing it back every year? i'm not really on game w/ the festivals and what not...

everybody I know thats up there just bragging about how amazing it is...

so is this a once in a lifetime thing.. or are they bringing it back every year? i'm not really on game w/ the festivals and what not...
everybody I know thats up there just bragging about how amazing it is...

they want to do it every year but that depends on how much money was made and how much it will cost the city and taxpayers(me).

If they do it again next year, I'll definitely be there.  Had an amazing time this weekend.

And does anyone know where I can get one of the G.O.O.D. Music shirts they were all wearing Saturday?

If they do it again next year, I'll definitely be there.  Had an amazing time this weekend.

You and me both...greatest concert event I've ever been to (aside from that DJ tent it was impossible to get in there when I wanted to :lol:), I know Nutter wants to have it back, I was surprised how smooth everything went with like 80,000 people down there, no real problems I've heard/seen of and no arrests even, just a great event for all involved :smokin :smokin Our city showed out tremendously well, and I loved the diversity of music represented there.

And I dunno about that GOOD shirt, I heard it was a special edition but it was dope as hell...it'll be released later for general public if they do ever release it...maybe it'll coincide with the Cruel Summer release?

Ugh mad I didn't go... but I didn't have anyone to go with and would have been coming from Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom