Jay-Z & Budweiser Present: Made In America Music Festival in Philadelphia, PA Sept 1-2

Concert was great and I highly doubt you'll see a better set than that from Jay. Everybody was really good though. Coolest part for me was Jay-Z and Beyonce walking 5 ft in front of me at the end of the Run DMC set.

I was there both days. Me and my boys were actin a fool throughout the whole two days. I honestly had the time of my life. I was in the freedom tent most of both days, except for jayz, mmg and pearl jam. Drake was terrible and should retire because all he does is talk and put people to sleep.

Heard beanie was supposed to come out and go with freeway. I have a ton of pics and videos of stuff. #middleclassrockstars. I heard it was confirmed for next year. But I also heard it was supposed to switch cities every yea, and it started in Otho axel his because it was the birth place of America? But I am praying it is back here again next year. The whole layout and setup was perfect and I feel like everything fit perfectly

You and me both...greatest concert event I've ever been to (aside from that DJ tent it was impossible to get in there when I wanted to :lol:), I know Nutter wants to have it back, I was surprised how smooth everything went with like 80,000 people down there, no real problems I've heard/seen of and no arrests even, just a great event for all involved :smokin :smokin Our city showed out tremendously well, and I loved the diversity of music represented there.

And I dunno about that GOOD shirt, I heard it was a special edition but it was dope as hell...it'll be released later for general public if they do ever release it...maybe it'll coincide with the Cruel Summer release?

Co-sign all of this. It was a great concert. Well organized and no real issues as far as I saw. Still going through my pictures from Day 1 over at my site if anyone's interested in checking them out.

My friend's friend had a GOOD shirt on yesterday. It's cool, but nothing crazy. He wasn't sure if they are being released. I have a feeling they'll funnel all their T releases through RSVP Gallery

Last edited:
I'm so glad I took the last-minute trip out to Philly from Cali just for this festival. It was worth it, one of the best weekends I've had in years.

You east coast folks showed a lot of love too, I definitely appreciate each/every one of y'all. Made my weekend that much better.

Any out-of-town NTers stay @ the Ritz in Center City, btw?

Back
Top Bottom