Jay-Z & Budweiser Present: Made In America Music Festival in Philadelphia, PA Sept 1-2

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Just watched the press conference and they didn't even announce the lineup
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Announced next Monday.

Originally Posted by blakep267

well its 28 acts and $99 for tickets. But my question is, will the acts be held at different venues, or would they close down the parkway for it. Regardless, the city is going to be flooded with tourists and make it harder to move around. Ehh, thats ok tho.

Three stages at that venue.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Remember he is going to be opening up the Barclays center in that same month, presumably before Barbra Streisand hits the stage there,  so don't expect him to do anything THAT special.  The Barclays is where you want to be, not this.

Exaaactly. Jay will headline but the real fans should be going to the Barclays opening. For $99 though, heck do both.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Jay z live is incredible.

I feel the complete opposite, I've seen him multiple times and it's always the same boring setup. Some lights, no energy and 80% singles. 

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Jay z live is incredible.

yea man. saw him at mohegan or foxwoods and he killed it. Also the 9/11 concert at msg was one of the best live shows i ever been to. Up there w billy joel @ shea, Rage against the machine and Wu-tang in full

In 2005, you performed the second “I Declare War†concert in Philadelphia, ending your feud with Nas. Is there any chance of you doing the same thing in September and reconciling with Beanie? It’s the city of brotherly love, after all.

Um, I dunno. You know, I haven’t spoken to Beanie, so I don’t know how that plays out. It’s kinda, you know. And I’m going on tour tomorrow, to Europe, so I don’t know how that works.

There are all of these rumors flying around for who you’re working with on Watch the Throne 2. The name Kanye West keeps coming up. How is it different working together in 2012 as opposed to the last go-round?

I don’t know. We haven’t actually started working on Watch the Throne 2 yet; I had to put that to the side. I had a little interruption on January 7th.

Full Interview: Rolling Stone(Good Read)

From @somevelvetblog: MADE IN AMERICA Details: Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Miike Snow, Santigold, Odd Future, Drake, Afrojack, D'angelo & more

Remember he is going to be opening up the Barclays center in that same month, presumably before Barbra Streisand hits the stage there,  so don't expect him to do anything THAT special.  The Barclays is where you want to be, not this. 

What's the scoop on this? Are you saying there'll be a Jay-Z concert at the Barclays in September? Or just that he'll do a song at the opening ceremony?

If concert, has it been announced? Ticket info? 

If you watch the clip Jay-Z the one that ushered off Freeway pretty much..that's what I seen at least. Read they still cool though but Freeway didn't need to be in the pics

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

What's the scoop on this? Are you saying there'll be a Jay-Z concert at the Barclays in September? Or just that he'll do a song at the opening ceremony?

i believe it's 6 shows? i know it's AT LEAST 5. info hasn't been released yet

Originally Posted by BayEST

From @somevelvetblog: MADE IN AMERICA Details: Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Miike Snow, Santigold, Odd Future, Drake, Afrojack, D'angelo & more

Wow Pearl Jam, Drake and D'angelo for a low price. If youre on the east coast you have to go.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

i believe it's 6 shows? i know it's AT LEAST 5. info hasn't been released yet

He never said how many shows. The TV host said maybe 4 or 5 and she was the one who also suggested Beyonce would come out. Only thing for sure is he's doing 1 show.

It was confirmed by the Barclays Center Twitter account that it'll be 5 shows. No info about tickets sales yet, it could go two ways....

- Regular advance sale around July
- Or something close to the show dates to avoid resellers/scalpers. I know Jay's done that for a few of his bigger shows.

It'll probably be the first option since it's 5 shows. If all works out I want to do both.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

BayEST said:

Wow Pearl Jam, Drake and D'angelo for a low price. If youre on the east coast you have to go.

What's this "low price" you speak of? How much will tickets be?

so when is the full lineup coming?? theres only a few hrs left of may 21.... come on hov, get it done

The first phase is on the Facebook page:

Jay-Z
Pearl Jam
Skrillex
Miike Snow
Afrojack
Calvin Harris
Odd Future
D'Angelo
Maybach Music (Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill)
Passion Pit
Santigold
Dirty Projectors
X
Janelle Monae
Prince Royce
Rita Ora
Savoy (DJ set)
The Knock

Some tickets go on sale tomorrow apparently.

$99 was the pre-sale today, sold out already.

Regular price is $135 which is still good, especially since more acts will be added.

Seeing nas, common, meth & red, dipset, and everyone else > this (even though I really need to see Jay-z)

Back
Top Bottom