JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

http://www.mtvhive.com/2013/07/05/jay-z-magna-carta-holygrail/

#newrules

And this is just his most recent stuff, fam.
laugh.gif

What rapper do you know is ontop of everybody at 44 years of age?

#newrules
roll.gif
 it was a marketing gimmick and he had platinum from Samsung alone because they bought him into themselves.  I personally hate Magna Carta.  It was good for the first couple months but I've already deleted the album off my computer. 

There a million ****** rapping tho.

Why Jay?

Why not Cam, Nore, Pun, Joe, etc.

You act like Jay got his spot by default.
No denying he's a great rapper but there is a difference between being one of the greats and the GOAT 

No denying he's a great rapper but there is a difference between being one of the greats and the GOAT 

Art is subjective. Nobody is a hands down GOAT in any form of art. So when people have these "GOAT" debates its just a bunch of spinning in circles. I just wanted to point out the flaws in the "Jay-Z is where he Is today because two people died" argument.

Dude still wasn't on the global radar AFTER their deaths. There was NOBODY saying "since PAC and big died, jay gon takeover the rap game" back in the late 90s.

Jay z released vol 1 in late 97 after both of their deaths, the album was dope but he still didn't blow up and was still just a NY artist.

#facts

Of all my years on NT, I can honestly say that nothing rustles jimmies more than the Jay Z being the greatest rapper of all time :nthat:

No hip hop artist has worked with better producers and beats than Jay. Honestly, name one artist who has worked with better producers than Jay Z??

none, so all credit to him and his handlers for being smart for building up the brand.  Producers are the real musicians and geniuses behind these  pop artists.  Add the 20+ million NYers and it's over.  Any decent to good rapper can destroy beats on dead presidents, psa, song cry, izzo, etc..

I don't even like rap so i'm neutral and don't really care about this subject.  

Last edited:
Say what you want about the haters, although everyone loves to think they have haters these days. But one thing I do know is that going on post after post after post of straight D-riding, defensive player of the year type **** over this man who you don't know, never met, who gives a **** about you is PATHETIC. I thought it was just classic NT trolling a few pages ago but I realize some you you are serious. You seriously have mental issues for posting in this manner, this often. There is no other word that describes how you are coming off right now other than PATHETIC. No grown person does this. I hope you are 12 for your sake. Good lord, go outside, get a girlfriend.

I hate having to take sides. I take sides in these areas and these areas only(outside of work)

Whether my mom is the best person to ever live. Yes.

Freedom >>>>

Jay Z is the greatest rapper to ever do it.

Godfather is the best movie to ever exist.

Family >>>

Those are principles I die for.

Come at me.

Say what you want about the haters, although everyone loves to think they have haters these days. But one thing I do know is that going on post after post after post of straight D-riding, defensive player of the year type **** over this man who you don't know, never met, who gives a **** about you is PATHETIC. I thought it was just classic NT trolling a few pages ago but I realize some you you are serious. You seriously have mental issues for posting in this manner, this often. There is no other word that describes how you are coming off right now other than PATHETIC. No grown person does this. I hope you are 12 for your sake. Good lord, go outside, get a girlfriend.
View media item 928118

Come at me.

View media item 928119

I was hoping to see this thread get randomly closed for no reason so I could somehow get this connected to the "illuminati"... apparently they just like laughing at us vs. taking action

I was looking at some "greatest Hip-Hop albums of all time" lists and 9 times out of 10 Illmatic is in the number 1 spot.

Weird.

Back
Top Bottom