JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

This is how he stays relevant after "falling off" several times, wear something controversial and act nonchalant about it.

More like, make music people want to listen too

The media talks about you, because people care about you. Just like you ran in the thread to comment. Just like a Jay-Z thread is made every other day it seems.

Would anyone care if Nelly wore the chain? Why not?

Why do these dudes hate jay-z :lol:
If you don't like his music fine that fair but what's up with all the additional hate

This did is dude is doin stuff never seen before in rap and little do they know jay-z is they're favorite rappers rapper lol
I damn near had to burn one after trying to read this sentence.

This is news why?

Arnold "If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes" Schwarzenegger, wore a Nazi belt buckle on the cover of Time magazine WHILE he was the governor of California.

View media item 904607
View media item 904608

I don't recall it being big news. Do you? No big deal, right? I guess if his father Gustav wasn't an actual Nazi, it might not be. But considering he probably learned a lot of his world views from the man and was given control of, at that time, the 5th largest economy in the world if memory serves correctly, then some people should've made it a news story.

View media item 904609

The media is selective of what is appalling. Have you noticed yet?

Dogs get killed by Michael Vick. Disgusting? Yes. Savage? Absolutely.

Unarmed black men and teens get shot by police and fake *** police and it's really not that big of a deal.

White kids riot in the streets.

View media item 904610
"Oh, they're just having fun."

Black man throws up a random sign.

View media item 904611
National news.

White kid shoots up a school. Let's ban guns. Black kid gets caught with a weapon. Let's get tougher on crime. :lol:

I could go on all night. But if you're not dense, you get the picture.

It's news because he's a perceived threat to the dominant culture and the media knows what sells: villains. Is Jay-Z deep or a threat? Don't know, don't care. But white people do offensive things all of the time and it's never as big of a deal as when someone black does something offensive.

dont forget about a woman who just recently OD'ed and died in a NFL owner house, but it has yet to hit ANY tv media outlets yet...and its been over 15 hours.

Last edited:
A Jay Z thread and a race thread all rolled into one neat little package

seinfeld_no_thanks.gif

Add a Ninjahood thread and we have a Happy Family Combination with an egg roll on the side.

Wtf

****** been rockin with the ngae

Now its jay z and its a big uproar?

**** jay z

Anyone who thinks Jay doesn't know what he's doing is an idiot. Lol jay might not be in the Nation but he knows exactly what the meaning behind the chain is hell dude went to school with AZ and Busta literally everyone that rapped from NYC during tha era was a 5% or had knowledge just being around other cats who did it. Heck Jay came up under Jaz O who I'm pretty sure was a 5%. Jay is NOT rocking it for fashion, he's just giving that it's fashion answer because if you don't know what the meaning behind the flag is you don't need to know

I wonder how white fans feel about this?

Is Antidope white?

Carmelo >>> Jay-Z

I'm a white Jay-Z fan and don't see why this is news.

The only thing Jay-Z believes in is cash. Jesus piece, Illuminati, 5%er, etc... All marketing ploys for more cash and relevance, and it has worked for him. Being cryptic about controversial topics without admitting anything real outright is genius.

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative ... it gets the people going!"

Hov stans obviously skipped breakfast today :lol: :smh:

How is Nas not relevant? He's a living legend for god sake. In a few days, It's gonna the 20th anniversary of your idol's favorite album not to mention, a second re-release of that same album to top that off. If my memory serves me correct RD has only been re-released ONCE!! but hey why do I care, Nas getting plenty pub like he's supposed :pimp:

:smh: :lol: at cats bringing up that Coors deal. You forgot how many years was that ago?

I don't think you can relate it to the same extent as the kkk, since the kkk was actually responsible for the huntings and killings of innocent black individuals. The chain Jay is wearing is a form of expression that is within constitutional rights. Believing one race is superior than another is different than intending to murder those within the race specifically 

Bruh....IS THE SAME PRINCIPLE...lol

White people believing they are superior is what led to all those killings and hangings, etc

WHITE SUPREMACY.

i dont see why anyone should be offended by this though

making news out of nothing, but at least jay z stays in the headlines 

Back
Top Bottom