JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

I'm sure that symbol means more than just labeling other races as "inferior". It also encourages strength, empowerment, and pride within the community as well. I think the article only touched upon that aspect of it to stir controversy and to play the blame game. Jay's intentions for wearing it may be geared toward its other possible meanings.

He's PROUD of his REAL black roots.... however the fact that he's a man of actual power in america and is in that 1% causes trouble

Bruh....IS THE SAME PRINCIPLE...lol

White people believing they are superior is what led to all those killings and hangings, etc

WHITE SUPREMACY.
Believing in something and murdering innocent people due to that belief are two different things, and change its contexts completely.

Again, I dont believe the focus of the symbol is the belief that some races are inferior or others, but rather a symbol for empowerment and whatnot. That aspect of it is just emphasized to stir controversy  

Last edited:
mann aint noone know what they stand for nowdays.

"a little bit"?

dont be a *****,
yay or nay?

if my pennies count, i think anyform of discrimination is ignorant

Believing in something and murdering innocent people due to that belief are two different things, and change its contexts completely.

Again, I dont believe the focus of the symbol is the belief that some races are inferior or others, but rather a symbol for empowerment and whatnot. That aspect of it is just emphasized to stir controversy  

Exactly the point in that verse there is a bunch of mentions about black knowledge and rich empowerment of our history. There is no intention to make whites inferior or send them in a downspiral, the intention is to not listen to what history has rewritten black people as and take pride and honor in what our roots really are.

I could careless about someones thoughts of superiority as long as those thoughts don't turn into actions. It's no different from a group of people believing their smarter than another, or another group feeling they are better dressed than another. As long as your thought process doesn't hinder the progression of another group then that thought process isn't dangerous.

My point is feeling strong about your capabilities doesn't equal wanting to condemn and destroy others capabilities.... America was built off of the latter and has left a HUGE disparity between Blacks & Whites.

As far as the Jay-z aspect in terms of sticking directly to the words of Islam/ 5% teachings anyone involved with the organization has complete conviction in calling him a hypocrite.

However there also has to be the thought process that he's using many of the same teachings and deviating his own rules and alternatives to better fit the situations of the time. Just as the NOGE isn't identical in the teachings of Islam. Jay just like any true thinker on earth is just trying to create a truth and faith they personally believe in and completes them. completely adhering 100% to any form of religion w/o thoroughly thinking it through, will never bring you inner peace.

Last edited:
Exactly the point in that verse there is a bunch of mentions about black knowledge and rich empowerment of our history. There is no intention to make whites inferior or send them in a downspiral, the intention is to not listen to what history has rewritten black people as and take pride and honor in what our roots really are.

I could careless about someones thoughts of superiority as long as those thoughts don't turn into actions. It's no different from a group of people believing their smarter than another, or another group feeling they are better dressed than another. As long as your thought process doesn't hinder the progression of another group then that thought process isn't dangerous.
You get it.

jay heard jay electronica raps and jumped on the wagon

Jay was rocking melo's circle 7 chain WAAAY before that track came out.

Like a few years ago if I'm not mistaken.

This story is picking up traction as a smear campaign against Jay Z being one of Obama buddies by white media

Wait til white people find out about Wu Tang Clan SMH :lol:

Majority of LOYAL wu fans are white though
There's thousands of white folks with wu tattoos

I get what you were trying to say though
The white media is going to **** their pants

Last edited:
This reminds me of when I worked at this youth center where the police taught the explorer program to high school kids. For an assignment the kids had to write a paper on hate groups and the black panthers was on the list of groups to choose from. They even showed a video about them being a hate group

i got to give it to jay z always fooling white people
for example performing new york in front of Bloomberg at cityhall and not changing the first verse of the song

i'm almost sure Bloomberg had no idea what jay was talking about

but the whites caught on to the chain lol

Last edited:
Wait til white people find out about Wu Tang Clan SMH :lol:

Bruh :lol:

I'm shocked that the Wu is so loved by white folks but then again maybe they just weren't breaking the slang down.

This white cat in high school said he didn't like Goodie M.O.B. because they were "racists" and at the same time he was a Wu-Tang fan. I just chuckled.

Bruh :lol:

I'm shocked that the Wu is so loved by white folks but then again maybe they just weren't breaking the slang down.

This white cat in high school said he didn't like Goodie M.O.B. because they were "racists" and at the same time he was a Wu-Tang fan. I just chuckled.

thats what happens when cats infiltrate a culture they don't understand.

Bruh
laugh.gif

But at the same time he was (is?) paid by the Wu

and this is who pays Wu Tang's bills

Hypocrisy all around.

I drink till I'm drunk,
smoke skunk with my stinkin ***, smell the funk
Eekin out the pours, cum stain, ****** drawers
Pissin down ya elevators shaft, no class, writin graf' on ya walls
It be us, **** ya law, ****** my cause is "because"
No yin to my yang, it's a black thing
Used to be in chains, now we snatch chains
Took the crack game applied it to the rap game, y'all
Pop quiz, now, what artist hits the hardest?
Ya down with the syndrome: ******ed
I think it was them swordsmen,
place them chess pieces on the boards and
Take it to square, this ain't no yakub affair
Or a New World Disorder, got us, ****** the coal miner's daughter
That y'all, but not us

Method Man

I'm a white Jay-Z fan and don't see why this is news.

The only thing Jay-Z believes in is cash. Jesus piece, Illuminati, 5%er, etc... All marketing ploys for more cash and relevance, and it has worked for him. Being cryptic about controversial topics without admitting anything real outright is genius.

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative ... it gets the people going!"
How do you know what jay believes in?

SMH man the gods and earths aren't a hate group or a racist group..its white people in the nation of gods and earths... and Yacub was a black man according to the doctrine :rolleyes

everybody know Wu is God bodied, them Rakim Allah the God Emcee, AZ etc... they let it be known who they were from day one..Wu has a huge white following because the white fans love the science they droppin in their lyrics same with Jay elects white fans

Last edited:
SMH man the gods and earths aren't a hate group or a racist group..its white people in the nation of gods and earths... and Yacub was a black man according to the doctrine :rolleyes

everybody know Wu is God bodied, them Rakim Allah the God Emcee, AZ etc... they let it be known who they were from day one..Wu has a huge white following because the white fans love the science they droppin in their lyrics same with Jay elects white fans

he made white people

Jay Elec, now? :lol:

Yall know who his boo is, right?

I heard Nick Cannon on the same steez.

Back
Top Bottom