Jay-z down slow flow > convo flow & young chris flow

Thoughts this was a interesting topic to change the pace of our dying 16 forum, maybe maybe not

i know most are fans of that windy conversation flow he used on RD, and i know most of yall swear by his whisper flow that he stole from young chris, but wheres the love for the down south flow the one he has been using for the most, the one that brings him the hits, usually this is the one that easiest to comprehend the dumb down version per say, but i like to think part of the reason he remains to stay relevant is he has been using this flow.

post examples or discuss

also

that convo flow was straight nasty he was murdering dudes by land slides back then, but i can imagine when remember lyrics off your head this is very very complicated to do, its like you gotta be single, no kids, and trying to crack your first million to keep this flow up.

Last edited:
 is just a "east coast rapper holding on to dear life to a south beat" flow...

others have done it better (jadakiss for example)

grin.gif

knock yourself out. literally.

Last edited:
Everytime I hear someone mention this Young Chris thing I cant help but laugh.

Young Chris
laugh.gif

Me personally, I don't think Jay-Z has ever sounded better than on "Can I Live", "Takeover", and "Oh It's On" with Beanie Sigel. Through all the mediocre stuff he's put out since 02, those 3 songs (and of course others) remind me why I'll always be a fan of his.

I'd go with Vol.2 aswel...

The Watcher 2, Meet the Parents, Hovi baby, Some people hate......... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom