Jay-Z (feat. Swizz Beatz) - Ultra

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn. Here goes Swizz again with these damn whistles and noise he puts in his beats. I Just don't understand or hear it in his songs. I hope for Diddy's sake he isn't banking on this making Last Train of Paris a winner. That album sounded it like had so much potential after Angels. I don't know what the hell he's doing now.

This that Swizz stuff we was talking about in the Drake thread. Dude will go 1 for 10 on beats and a song. This dudes hot to wack beats percentage is horrible.

Diddy just doing anything now. I thought his last train to paris was gonna be iight.

Slowly step away from the whistle Swizzy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn. Here goes Swizz again with these damn whistles and noise he puts in his beats. I Just don't understand or hear it in his songs. I hope for Diddy's sake he isn't banking on this making Last Train of Paris a winner. That album sounded it like had so much potential after Angels. I don't know what the hell he's doing now.

This that Swizz stuff we was talking about in the Drake thread. Dude will go 1 for 10 on beats and a song. This dudes hot to wack beats percentage is horrible.

Diddy just doing anything now. I thought his last train to paris was gonna be iight.

Yea its a shame he gets a hot beat every 10 songs. It should be the other way around.

And I could've sworn Diddy had a direction he was going in with this song. I was against it but I thought he was doing the whole singing over grimey type beats like he did on Angels which came out hot IMO. Now hearing this *@*? Sounds like its gonna be a generic Puff album. Hell atleast Press Play attempted to be original.

Yes....lets blame that super average beat and yawner verses on the mix....its still going to be trash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and to think NMC hyped this
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
It was Swizz' protege Snagz that produced this, but you know how that goes.

Song is ok

I cant stand swizzys beats or hook, they are really annoying to me

Swizz Beats might be the worst mainstream producer out there. His beats are pure noise. But always good to hear some new verses from Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom