Jay Z is a stubborn old hater

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Put out trash music....Black Album and blueprint>>>>>>your fav artist best album
speakerboxx/[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]lovebelow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black album.....and it definitely holds its own against the blue print...[/color]

3000>>>>your favorite camel rapper

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by M16

Duh. He's a horrible rapper too.
indifferent.gif

anyone that crafted reasonable doubt by da default cannot be considered horrible.

He's not the same dude he was then. The HOV we got now is straight dumpster juice.
Do you breathe CO2 and expel Oxygen?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all southern cats stay salty all the time, on some Napoleonic %%#@

Lets be real here fam, up north cats are and always have been the saltiest dudes on the planet

I really like the song...but I have a feeling its a stunt to get peoples attention and get people talking about the album...
I also don't think it will change a thing...
When Jay put a end to all that jersey @*+% he wasn't like "@@*% jerseys" he just said N's need to button it up...
Now he is saying how anti autotone he is and how its a joke...something that might offend a lot of rap fans (people seem to like it)...

Originally Posted by bklynboy820

death of autotune was needed no1 got the balls or skills to make a sicc track like that

balls is calling out names...including people the people he mess with

but you know what he did instead...oh I'm going to give a few passes

who made you the boss??? Who cares about your pass

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

death of autotune was needed no1 got the balls or skills to make a sicc track like that

you sound like u mad forreal.....thats not healthy

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

naw your salty because your favorite rapper made a song and couldn't even call out names....if you want to make a statement then do it......but don't make a track and half %@$ it

yeah and I'm mad why because I'm going against your savior ????

naw your salty because your favorite rapper made a song and couldn't even call out names....if you want to make a statement then do it ......but don't make a track and half %@$ it

alright dude u going to far with that savior $*%% forreal. that tells me that u are indeed upset being that blatantly disrespectful. I think he made it prettyclear when he said T-Pain and Kanye West do good things with autotune. That pretty much says EVERYBODY else doesnt need it. Nobody made him the boss he justvoicing an opinion u know the same thing u doin right now. You act like he officially banned autotune or somethin and gucci cant use it on one of his %%%#+!mixtapes.

naw your salty because your favorite rapper made a song and couldn't even call out names....if you want to make a statement then do it ......but don't make a track and half %@$ it

alright dude u going to far with that savior $*%% forreal. that tells me that u are indeed upset being that blatantly disrespectful. I think he made it pretty clear when he said T-Pain and Kanye West do good things with autotune. That pretty much says EVERYBODY else doesnt need it. Nobody made him the boss he just voicing an opinion u know the same thing u doin right now. You act like he officially banned autotune or somethin and gucci cant use it on one of his %%%#+! mixtapes.
you right he voiced his opinion...just like I'm voicing mines

if he sitting up here criticizing people for using it....then he should go after everybody... including pain and kanye

but he wouldnt do that.....1. knaye is his cash cow....and 2. he know pain still going to get his

my point about this thread is why not come up with something better to be a single then this

eventually auto tune will play out its a fad in music...well (rap music

he should've just let them small acts get they shine and bread...even he know they not going to last long, know need to to state the obvious

In all my years of NT its crazy how the stans of Jay increase.

A big Jay-Z fan but he is not the savior to me as he is to most of you. A lot of you seem to forget music is entertainment. Many of you on here thinkyou're(your for the slow people) A & R's.

Most of you don't know music. Not saying I do but I'm open everything. Pause.

Admit it or not this autotune phase has produced good and or entertaining tracks.

I'm from NYC born and bread...not some @++@* from the south or Canada who was born here or took 3 trips here and rep it...

No names like Hov how you like me now?

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

I can understand if you hate Jay Z or dislike him, but YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS if you don't see his influence on hip hop and say he is irrelevant. You have to be ******ed
smh.gif
its 2009 what the %!%% are you talking about influence......

these last 2 albums he dropped has not been a bluperint or reasonable doubt

what the hell is influencing about DOA.....what??? stating the obvious

now if you talking about jay as a whole ok yeah I'll give you that

but his 09 jay is a damn bust
When The Blueprint 3 drops watch people change their tune.

Also AG was one of the best rap cds that dropped in the past few years.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I really like the song...but I have a feeling its a stunt to get peoples attention and get people talking about the album...
I also don't think it will change a thing...

When Jay put a end to all that jersey @*+% he wasn't like "@@*% jerseys" he just said N's need to button it up...
Now he is saying how anti autotone he is and how its a joke...something that might offend a lot of rap fans (people seem to like it)...

Completely agree with the first two lines

I don't understand why people still want/expect Jay to rap about drugs and the hood and %$%!.

I mean come on, he's a 38 year old, incredibly successful business man. He has nothing to do with that ignorance.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

I can understand if you hate Jay Z or dislike him, but YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS if you don't see his influence on hip hop and say he is irrelevant. You have to be ******ed
smh.gif
its 2009 what the %!%% are you talking about influence......

these last 2 albums he dropped has not been a bluperint or reasonable doubt

what the hell is influencing about DOA.....what??? stating the obvious

now if you talking about jay as a whole ok yeah I'll give you that

but his 09 jay is a damn bust
When The Blueprint 3 drops watch people change their tune.

Also AG was one of the best rap cds that dropped in the past few years.

I never said american gangster was not a good album.....just an excuse to talk about drugs

people will still use it...like I said auto tune was here before his career started...and will remain

as long as people see tpain making money using it they will use it also...especially if its an artist with a dying career and trying to stay relevant

and when auto tune play out something new will pop up...I guess he will make a track about that on the blueprint 4
ohwell.gif

He did call out names ...

Back
Top Bottom