Jay Z last night At SO SO DEF 20th ANNIVERSARY

Hov stopped the song and said "I don't f*** with them vocals" I remember him doing this last year at that big SXSW show when they had his vocals playing.  Wish more rappers would take heed and stop rapping over the track

I don't even like his music that much but I'd see one of his shows after watching this.

i should have been there, only to see hov..

i heard it was live as **** in there..

that cuban though. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Seriously, hes never relied on the vocals. It enhances the quality of the shows so much. When you go to a concert and the audio from the track is louder than the live rapping 
sick.gif
mean.gif

That energy tho. Ill never forget the president is black performance he had wit jeezy b4 threw actual track even dropped. I couldn't even listen to the regular track after the live version. I gotta see hov live b4 I go

That energy tho. Ill never forget the president is black performance he had wit jeezy b4 threw actual track even dropped. I couldn't even listen to the regular track after the live version. I gotta see hov live b4 I go
yea that was legit.  Saw him perform at barclays for the nye show with coldplay for the first time. One of the few rappers that can set aside theatrics on stage and actually stand still  and you still get the same energy that you would at say a wiz show of people jumping up and down.  It's crazy.

They aired that whole concert on axstv last night... I lucked up and caught the last half... Had never even heard if the channel let alone knew I had it

Usher killed, Bow wow was so corny, Hov killed

I read that kris kross and da brat opened but I missed that. I'm mad

I saw hov live with 50, busta, missy, and fab. this was like 2003-2004. Show was insane

You could've just played the **** & put a picture of me up there :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

Respect though... I never liked going to a live show & having rapper go in over audio. You can't even hear their vocals whenever they do that >D

Last edited:
watching this really hurt my soul, I went to the "Rocafella reunion" show a couple months back and dude wasn't even there. Memphis Bleek was the headliner, MEMPHIS BLEEK!!!!. I'm still salty

Last edited:
And dudes say Jay is boring on stage. The **** outta here
pimp.gif
It's not that he's boring, it's his sets are predictable and the same songs over and over.
Its not this either, its the fact that hes been at it for so long. Every rappers sets are "predictable", they do all their smash singles, then the most well received songs off albums, and feature verses. Its just sticking to the bread and butter. He would lose some of the casual fan base(the majority of people in the area) if he started branching out. Not everyone is a diehard fan and wants to hear a live rendition of D'Evils. It just is what it is, I've been a handful of times and I still enjoy the shows just as much even if its the same songs over and over for the most part. 

i still havent seen jay live, i think i missed the curve where i would be amazed, more records from 96-2003 less from after. Then again no one knew the words to j**** what in that
crowd.

^^^ you didnt get the memo from all star weekend, all leather everything until summer hits bruh.

but you wont see me in that ish.

Back
Top Bottom