Jay Z last night At SO SO DEF 20th ANNIVERSARY

My ***** Jay man...

These new rappers just don't do it the same.... Even Ye doesn't **** the crowd up like that when you take it back... All falls down does it, but his catalog just ain't ******g with Hov's...

I ain't ever think I'd see them do that song on a stage in 2013

On the real J.D put it down on Money Aint a Thang
pimp.gif

If you've seen Jay once in the last 5 years you don't need to see him again. The show can be fun but it's nothing new.
That's what I figure. Saw him at WTT, he basically ran through everything you'd want to see live. It was great, but if I were to see him again it's doubtful the set would be a LOT better than at WTT.

That's what I figure. Saw him at WTT, he basically ran through everything you'd want to see live. It was great, but if I were to see him again it's doubtful the set would be a LOT better than at WTT.
Saw WTT at the garden on the first night... amazing show, never seen either of them live and they really killed it on that tour. Only heard NIP like twice though, they ran throu a bunch of improptu songs, 'ye tried to do workout plan but forgot the lyrics haha

Caught Hov at the WTT show in Paris. Dude's stage show is far from boring, he went through a lot of album cuts which was :smokin . And he and Ye' performed full songs, none of this "a hook here/ half a verse there" stuff. Anyways, dope cameo.

Ive seen Hov live before and hes a great experience to see, cuz even if you hate him there is a song you'll like from his catalog. I wish I can see him perform these 3 songs back to back but It'll never happen
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
So Ghetto is So New York to me, reminds me of High School

Ive seen Hov live before and hes a great experience to see, cuz even if you hate him there is a song you'll like from his catalog. I wish I can see him perform these 3 songs back to back but It'll never happen :\ :\ :\ So Ghetto is So New York to me, reminds me of High School

if jay preformed those songs today, id body a N_ in a major arena any city near you, life complete >: deada_

Ive seen Hov live before and hes a great experience to see, cuz even if you hate him there is a song you'll like from his catalog. I wish I can see him perform these 3 songs back to back but It'll never happen
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
So Ghetto is So New York to me, reminds me of High School
Repped. That's a timeless hov show for real. Location and set wise. Those were some glory rocafella/hip hop days!

dawggggggggg....that cuban was ridiculous!!!!! It was like an inch wide. and 2-3 cm thick. Crazy!!!

Hov is dope in concert. I've been to each over them over the last few years. Had a blast every time. The bp3 show, wtt and hov/em, greatness on stage. i go just to hear those songs live. sure i've seen the performances before, you've also seen kobe play before, doesnt mean each subsequent event is less enjoyable.

dawggggggggg....that cuban was ridiculous!!!!! It was like an inch wide. and 2-3 cm thick. Crazy!!!

Hov is dope in concert. I've been to each over them over the last few years. Had a blast every time. The bp3 show, wtt and hov/em, greatness on stage. i go just to hear those songs live. sure i've seen the performances before, you've also seen kobe play before, doesnt mean each subsequent event is less enjoyable.
THIS!!.... n hear i thought rick had the biggest link , i guess jay seen his and accepted the challenge
laugh.gif

Its not this either, its the fact that hes been at it for so long. Every rappers sets are "predictable", they do all their smash singles, then the most well received songs off albums, and feature verses. Its just sticking to the bread and butter. He would lose some of the casual fan base(the majority of people in the area) if he started branching out. Not everyone is a diehard fan and wants to hear a live rendition of D'Evils. It just is what it is, I've been a handful of times and I still enjoy the shows just as much even if its the same songs over and over for the most part. 

I can't disagree with you more. You're telling me he's losing fans if he does a show without doing Hard Knock LIfe, Izzo, Can I Get A.... ??? He lost me as a fan by doing those played out songs at every show.

I don't get it, you want the dude to make new songs for you live on stage?

No one wants to see his top 20 singles anymore. I would love to never hear those songs again. He has over ten albums, perform the best songs from each album (NO SINGLES) and do us all a favor.

Back
Top Bottom