[| -- Jay-Z & Mary J Blige: The 2008 "Heart Of The City" Tour -- |]

Originally Posted by FWA III

as much as i would've like to see kanye and jay could've toured together, but it wouldn't work.

jay would've had to work with the minimum cause kanye's set.

and jay would've had to take less money because kanye would demand a bigger chunk of the cash

that alone would crash the tour.

laugh.gif
You are a clown dude

Jay would never and SHOULD never open for Kanye. You got that %%* backwards man. Jay is the bigger artist, would require the headlining spot, and would getmore money than Ye. I know you are ride Ye super hard man, but give me a break. Jay would NEVER open for Ye.

It would be like Michael opening for Janet.

aRog27 wrote:

BWS FOOT SOLDIER wrote:

I know this is entirely unimportant but just curious

When The Dream was done performing, did he go into a small "stand-up" like piece and started talking to the audience with things such as " We got the ballers here in the middle row, payin' $300 for a ticket, Shiiiiit you guys are crazy $19.99 on DVD #%*@+ damn"

It went something like that

Did he do that for every show?
He sure did....then he's like..." I know what ya'll are thinkin....this dude was nice but he needs to get the hell off the stage now."

roll.gif

His stage was mad corny too. 2 basketball hoops with wack christmas lights around the backboard
laugh.gif

He sang well though.

I went to the Buffalo show tonight...and this is exactly what happened word for word
roll.gif

MJB I thought was great but I didn't know her catalog like her die-hard fans. She put in so much energy which is good to see, I thought she was going todie when she finished "No More Drama"

Hov was good...I was hyped up for every song...I liked how he had the live band behind him, gave a nice touch to his whole set. He killed me with the whole'crowd set' part, there were like 7 songs in there I wanted him to perform
laugh.gif

Pretty good concert overall, I wish they had a different opening act but MJB and Jay-Z put in work.

DJ you were there?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where were you sitting?

The part where he went song after song saying "Nahhh" after each was like
mad.gif
Play some of these hits.

Great show though. The half naked hoodrats were in full effect thinking they could sing like Mary. As my man Mossy said, she KILLED No More Drama. Gotgoosebumps on a few of her songs.

EDIT-For those interested-Jay had the same outfits I've seen him in for every other show.

I forgot to mention how Jay put this one chick on blast during the "Excuse Me Miss"... You know how he had the crowd two stepping swaying back inforth, so he goes

"Hol on Ma, You Goin The Wrong Way... WAIT WAIT EVERYBODY STOP... OK JUST YOU OK Ma! *Starts moving with her* OK NOW EVERYBODY BACK TO IT"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Buffalo show went down last night!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Jay had me heated when he went through his DJ set and went through "Feelin It" and "Where I'm From" and didn't do them
smh.gif

I can die a happy man, when "U Don't Know" dropped, I got goosebumps
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

DJ you were there?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Where were you sitting?

The part where he went song after song saying "Nahhh" after each was like
mad.gif
Play some of these hits.

Great show though. The half naked hoodrats were in full effect thinking they could sing like Mary. As my man Mossy said, she KILLED No More Drama. Got goosebumps on a few of her songs.

EDIT-For those interested-Jay had the same outfits I've seen him in for every other show.

I was chillin with a bunch of my buddies in 115.
I swear that 'nahh' part had me dying...'feelin it', 'money cash %$+$', 'money aint a thang', 'what we do'...man he hadme hyped up i would of loved him droppin at least a verse of all of those songs.

[table][tr][td]duckdafraft[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#251[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://duckdafraft.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

05/01/08 3:14 AM
[/td] [td]
Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

So.. does anyone info what shades he was wearing in this picture?
ohwell.gif

80411875.jpg

those look like evidences....but im not 100% sure
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]

I'm pretty sure these are the "millionaire" LV sunglasses...200 made worldwide? good luck gettin a pair, I seen some on ebay goin for like$2,000...
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/1871841/type/0

How do Buffalo people always come out of the woodwork ?

I was in The Hundreds hat and neon AM95's
nerd.gif
...on the floor.

I'll be at the MSG show tommorrow
pimp.gif
. Anybody going?

I wonder who Jay is going to bring.

Unfortunately, MSG doesn't allow cameras.
smh.gif

Regardless, I hope it's a great show.

I'll be in MSG in the 6th

Also there shouldn't be a problem getting a camera in The Garden. I was able to get mine in for the Cavs/Knicks game in March.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I forgot to mention how Jay put this one chick on blast during the "Excuse Me Miss"... You know how he had the crowd two stepping swaying back in forth, so he goes

"Hol on Ma, You Goin The Wrong Way... WAIT WAIT EVERYBODY STOP... OK JUST YOU OK Ma! *Starts moving with her* OK NOW EVERYBODY BACK TO IT"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hell yea he did at the Chicago show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I forgot to mention how Jay put this one chick on blast during the "Excuse Me Miss"... You know how he had the crowd two stepping swaying back in forth, so he goes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He did the same thing in Toronto.

MSG show is tomorrow? Damn I expect that to be HEAVY.

Anyone going to the MSG show tonight?

i am about to cop some tickets on stub hub, just making sure my wife can get out of work early enough tonight
eyes.gif

I can assure you that the shades hes wearing aren't LV Millionaire's or Evidence's

They're some aviator shades he's had for like 2 years and he always wears them. Don't know the brand or the model but they are def. not a recentrelease.

He wears the same exact outfits in ALL 23 SHOWS, I wonder if he re-wears some of the pieces or if they are all brand new each show. ( it's all rocawearthough sans footwear)

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

I can assure you that the shades hes wearing aren't LV Millionaire's or Evidence's

They're some aviator shades he's had for like 2 years and he always wears them. Don't know the brand or the model but they are def. not a recent release.

He wears the same exact outfits in ALL 23 SHOWS, I wonder if he re-wears some of the pieces or if they are all brand new each show. ( it's all rocawear though sans footwear)

Good question it look like jay wear the same outfit

The show was cool last night. Mary brought Mef for "All I Need". Beyonce came out during Jay's DJ set. I've have a full run down and somevideos later on.

This was my first concert. I thought it was great. It was the May 6th show.

The Dream had that little speech after his performance too, saying something along the lines of "buying the DVD for $19.99".

Mary J. was GREAT. Meth almost ran out early for "You're All I Need"
laugh.gif

When she did "No More Drama" it was
eek.gif
. She also did"Reminise", "Real Love", "Not Gon' Cry", "MJB MVP", "Just Fine".

I'm forgettin a lot of the other tracks, some were off of "Growing Pains".

I liked the the actors on stage during the "Your child" performance . I really wanted Mary to perform "Everything".

Mary is just amazing. For her to do this every show is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Jay did his thing too. He did:

"Can't Knock The Hustle"
"Dead Presidents II"
"Can I Live"
"Can I Get A"
"Jigga What, Jigga Who"
"Big Pimpin"
"Where I'm From"
"I Just Wanna Love You"
"Izzo"
"U Don't Know"
"Heart Of The City"
"Song Cry" (My favorite Jay-Z song) w/ Mary
"Exuse Me Miss"
"99 Problems"
"Dirt Off Your Shoulder"
"PSA"
"Encore"
"Show Me What You Got"
"Say Hello"
"Hello Brooklyn"
"No Hook"
"Roc Boys"
"I Know"
"Blue Magic"
"Pray"
"You're Welcome"

I think I'm forgetting a track or two.

When Jay asked who owned RD it seemed most people were being honest.

Crowd went crazy when Beyonce came out. Bleek didn't perform a song, I thought he would.

Overall great show.

RhymeSik where were you sitting? I was insection 6.

Back
Top Bottom