JAY-Z on hot97 talking about free masons and god

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

He is lying though........how he dont believe in the devil or christianity when his raps are filled with such mentions?

Dude said he didnt believe in HELL tho right....I mean Yea I see dude wearing the Jesus piece and rosary beads but...i think he took the PC route not to alienate anybody...

it aint like the dude is Jewish and got Jesus piece round his neck tho

"You might hear Christ words in my scriptures but I only write it for my Ninjas"

Its gon go from N's buggin "Dude def worships the devil" to N's buggin over "Why dude religous beliefs gotta be so n so tho"
laugh.gif

Yea im already hearin ignorance from ppl like.....
"How you believe in God but not christianity?"............
indifferent.gif

But how you don't believe in Jesus but you wear a cross... What is THAT representation of?? I doubt he's paying homage to the other 60 or so cricified "saviors"... Then he wears a blacked out Jesus piece while taking sneak disses @ him... Come on...

I personally don't identify with ANY religion (especially not a SLAVE religion), but @ the same time you can't misrepresent that @%#+, I mean you wearin rosary beads?? come on... Thats stupid, and I say that even tho I have rosary beads on a section of my tattoos [Red (from Friday)] "that was different" [Red (from Friday)]...
I think Jesus was cool, so I'd wear a piece with him on it.

People act like Jay-Z is the head of these organizations and is personally going to take over the world. Is he really that important to ya'll, there'sother things beside Jay people.

I had my boys and my boss, who are all Free Masons check out Jay's video.

They all said there's nothing in there that relates to Free Masonry. None of the video symbolizes Free Masonry. So I don't know.

I still question why Jay continues to throw up the Diamond sign with his eye in the middle... which is clearly a Masonic symbol.

But according to my boss, Jay is not a Free Mason, or a Prince Hall Mason.

No I'm not a Christian though I believe in God
But I don't believe in the Devil, my beliefs are odd
If we the people was given free will from God
How could he give you free will without giving you e-vil

And on the flipside, I sent my boy a text earlier tellin' him to bump the last verse on Tip's "A Better Day" cuz his family got caught up inthe earthquake down Haiti...

...like I said before - Jay can be whatever he wants and believe whatever he wants - it doesn't matter, he's irrelevant.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Shut Up^

Sigh...

WHO CARES...
smh.gif
Your right bruh. Who the %@*+ cares?

I'm on this level and I'm gonna stay here....so play your position as one who doesn't care and I'll play mine as one that does.

i still want someone to explain how they came up with the ideas for the random %*@@ in the video, if they are in fact not Mason symbols.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by devildog1776

That's like asking gw bush and John Kerry if they're skull and bone members....

laugh.gif
they never denied they were skull & bone members
x2

I don't understand why it's such a big deal if he was a Mason, people really have a misunderstanding of Mason's.

They really do.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I had my boys and my boss, who are all Free Masons check out Jay's video.

They all said there's nothing in there that relates to Free Masonry. None of the video symbolizes Free Masonry. So I don't know.

I still question why Jay continues to throw up the Diamond sign with his eye in the middle... which is clearly a Masonic symbol.

But according to my boss, Jay is not a Free Mason, or a Prince Hall Mason.

Then then went in the back
behind closed doors and started
throwing it up.

No one said he was wit or against the devil,
but on a path to self rightiousness & enlightenment.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i still want someone to explain how they came up with the ideas for the random %*@@ in the video, if they are in fact not Mason symbols.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. Even if it's not some Masonic or Illuminati symbols, what the hell does his video have to dowith his song?
laugh.gif

Jayz can be in illumiati...how he not big enough to get in jus cause he from marcy.... HES JAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES JAYZ!!!!!!!!!!! how he not big enuff

i jus think he keep talkin around it....that dont mean anything that he believe in God. Because if he didnt belive in God there would be no point worship the
devil....but i do think he jus playin wit us. but he jus need to be blatant about it so we can stop talkin bout it lol

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Even if it's not some Masonic or Illuminati symbols, what the hell does his video have to do with his song?
laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/topic/227013?page=30
It explains what they're going for, but what does it have to do with the song?

As a Mason myself..i will say that...there are SOME Mason who do messed up things....

But dont blame a whole Fraternity based off one person tho....

Hell, i just found out the founder of the Klu Klux Klan was a Mason...go figure!!!

Isn't it supposed to be a "secret society"? So of course he wouldn't confess, if he is part of some society.

Originally Posted by sterrett02

Jay just said he's not apart of the Illuminati. He says the allegations are foolish. He doesn't follow no religion because he feels it separates people, but he does believe in God. And he says the video wasn't made to push anybody's buttons or mess with people's heads. Basically said some people got way too much time on their hands to analyze a video.

this is what he said

laugh.gif
Well that concludes that 30-page thread on the video was pointless.

Originally Posted by sterrett02

Jay just said he's not apart of the Illuminati. He says the allegations are foolish. He doesn't follow no religion because he feels it separates people, but he does believe in God. And he says the video wasn't made to push anybody's buttons or mess with people's heads. Basically said some people got way too much time on their hands to analyze a video.
"We dont believe you, You need more people"

Back
Top Bottom