JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

The start of this thread was :rofl:

But what it has become....0]  :lol:  :frown:  :smh:

Hey yo lock my garage, rock my massage
**** it, bucket by Osh Kosh B'gosh
Golly I'm gully, look at his galoshes

KILLA!

Diplomatic Immunity cranked back in high school though for real. Had people rocking belts with chains and skulls on everything, lol

Dipset is forever, anybody who thinks otherwise can't be from NY.

Reasonable doubt>>> Illmatic

Jay has consistently put out the same, if not better music since its release.
It's hard to accept it, but it's the truth. Time and Numbers are tough facts to beat.
So In my lifetime vol 1 was on par, or even possibly better than reasonable doubt

gotcha
MCHG makes Reasonable Doubt look like flockaveli

The start of this thread was 
roll.gif

But what it has become....
alien.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

mean.gif

KILLA!

Diplomatic Immunity cranked back in high school though for real. Had people rocking belts with chains and skulls on everything, lol
Dipset is forever, anybody who thinks otherwise can't be from NY.
Not a day goes by that I don't listen to at least 1 song off of diplomatic immunity. I'm completely serious.

How you get so hurt for another grown man you intentionally derail a thread roasting him tho.

I see you.

Reasonable doubt>>> Illmatic

I love both so I have a hard time picking between the two. Also credit the producers for both albums. There is a reason why those albums are classics because it was predominantly produced by a couple of people (Jay-Z - Premo, Clark Kent, Ski / Nas - Premo, Pete Rock, Q-Tip, Large Pro). There is a reason why both sophomore albums didn't amount to their debut ones.

MCHG makes Reasonable Doubt look like flockavelit

I bet to most, older music sounds, like crap to what is out today.

The start of this thread was :rofl:

But what it has become....0]  :lol:  :frown:  :smh:

KILLA!

Just gotta look at who took it here.

I expect this thread to get moved to the music forum shortly as well.

Hard to compete with RD the very next year, but yes I enjoyed that album. And unlike other Nas albums, it went platinum.

lol dudes are funny just making up lies lol nas has 7 albums that have gone platinum ,, ether was awhile ago let it go....
Son got the nerve to float the notion that every Jay album was as good or better than the last :lol: The volumes, BP3, BP2, KC, etc.

C'mon son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom