JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

This thread is the essence of niketalk

black folk arguing about things that don't matter
Nothing suggests that these are black folk bickering back and forth. 

If you think either Jay or Nas aren't lyrical, you obviously don't really listen to either of their music. 

If you think you have to choose one and hate the other, feeling the need to overstate everything you hope to negatively project on the other, you're probably a rider and a cornball. 

If you're spewing this lame *** garbage over the past 20+ pages and actually mean what you're typing, you are worse than a troll.  

If you think Vinnie Paz is better than Hov, I feel sorry for your ears.  Truly. 

And if you see that pic of Nas at that frat party and don't at least smirk, you have no sense of humor
laugh.gif

Illmatic is bigger than nas though
nthat.gif
 Why do you think last concert theme was illmatic? no one cares about the current nas 
laugh.gif

last time he went on tour he needed lauryn hill to help with the ticket sells

Illmatic is bigger than nas though:nthat:  Why do you think last concert theme was illmatic? no one cares about the current nas :lol:

It was the anniversary though. In 2 years Jay will do some Reasonable Doubt type thing as well.

And Nas will always do other songs on his tour. One Mic has become his staple oddly. I hate that song.

Illmatic is bigger than nas though:nthat:  Why do you think last concert theme was illmatic? no one cares about the current nas :lol:

It was the anniversary though. In 2 years Jay will do some Reasonable Doubt type thing as well.

And Nas will always do other songs on his tour. One Mic has become his staple oddly. I hate that song.
:lol: he cant unless dame says so :lol:
dame prolly let him do the life and times of s.carter 20th when it comes around though

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he cant unless dame says so
laugh.gif

dame prolly let him do the life and times of s.carter 20th when it comes around though
yea dame made a smart move by keeping those masters 
nthat.gif

“I am currently several months behind in paying my personal bills,” he wrote Tuesday in the 5-page filing. “For instance, I am currently over $100,000 behind in rent for the only home in which I live and at risk of being evicted.”

Dash lost a pair of multimillion-dollar Tribeca lofts to foreclosure in 2010, with $7.3 million left on the massive mortgages.

in addition to his foreclosed homes, his leased SUV was seized in 2008 after he missed his $714.99 monthly payment.

Dash, who has been in trouble with the IRS since at least 2008 , has skipped out on another tax bill and the IRS has now filed a $2,984,364 lien against him on June 30 with the New York City Register’s Office.

DAME and NAS must have the same accountants 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Dudes is still going?

Sheeeeeshhh...

Word to dude that quoted himself and aint Even know it

Last edited:

:lol: he cant unless dame says so :lol:

Nah, Jay could just throw him .3% of his and bey's combined net worth.

Dame will take that and run
I think owning the reasonable doubt masters is more important to dame than the money
I believe jay was willing to give him rocafella for reasonable doubt if I remember correctly

jay owns just as much of the reasonable doubt masters as dame does 
laugh.gif
  he just wanted 100%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom