JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

dipset hated jay z........or did they 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
How are you going to let Hov' perform Dead Presidents after The World is Yours :smh:

Can't you guys just listen to the difference in lyrics? Like, do you honestly believe Nas is touching Jay on any level?

Look how those cameras came up when hov came out :lol: the lyricism on reasonable doubt is way more complex than illmatics and it's really not close

It's good thing Jay is on record praising the **** out of Illmatic as a masterpiece. Son wish he made it himself. I mean it's only until Nas rebuked him he started to throw salt.

His fans on other hand are deluded. RD has more lyricism than Illmatic? :lol:

Dudes making statements even Jay wouldn't agree with.

As a fan of Jay-Z, Nas and Cam'ron(believe it or not it's possible) I don't comprehend the unneeded slander of one particular artist or the inevitable comparison of Jay and Nas in 2014. People need to grow up and move on. If you don't like someone fine...but it doesn't mean everyone has to share your views. These musicians give no dambs as far as all the OD "caping" "slurping" and any other defending of character that a lot of y'all are doing. They just want your money...(they make music for a living and any other endorsements are based off the fame they initially got from aforementioned music)It's just :frown: This thread was actually good for laughs at the beginning...not anymore.

As a fan of Jay-Z, Nas and Cam'ron(believe it or not it's possible) I don't comprehend the unneeded slander of one particular artist or the inevitable comparison of Jay and Nas in 2014. People need to grow up and move on. If you don't like someone fine...but it doesn't mean everyone has to share your views. These musicians give no dambs as far as all the OD "caping" "slurping" and any other defending of character that a lot of y'all are doing. They just want your money...(they make music for a living and any other endorsements are based off the fame they initially got from aforementioned music)It's just :frown: This thread was actually good for laughs at the beginning...not anymore.
Besides blueprint 1 jay sucks

Last edited:
Whatcanisay and rollingwithangel gotta be either 12 or escaped from the looney house cuz I refuse to believe grown men act like this

Its the same 2 ****** every time, b.

The same two...

These ****** have no dignity. No shame in their obsession with this man.

The **** ain't even funny either. Ya'll grown men. Grown men, b.

Disgusting. This thread ain't even about Nas vs Jay-Z. But these same two fools always derail threads with this nonsense.

I'm reporting ya'll man. And nobody is "mad" before ya'll even start that lame BS. I'm just tired of seeing ya'll two derail every thread with Jay-Z or Nas in it with this nonsense.

Nobody gives a damn about Jay-Z vs Nas anymore. Ya'll the only two keeping tally on this bull ****.

If I knew this was going to turn into a Jay vs Nas thread I would've been grabbed the popcorn to read these comments :lol:

Both are my favorite rappers and I can never choose one over the other :pimp:

Its the same 2 ****** every time, b.

The same two...

These ****** have no dignity. No shame in their obsession with this man.

The **** ain't even funny either. Ya'll grown men. Grown men, b.

Disgusting. This thread ain't even about Nas vs Jay-Z. But these same two fools always derail threads with this nonsense.

I'm reporting ya'll man. And nobody is "mad" before ya'll even start that lame BS. I'm just tired of seeing ya'll two derail every thread with Jay-Z or Nas in it with this nonsense.

Nobody gives a damn about Jay-Z vs Nas anymore. Ya'll the only two keeping tally on this bull ****.
6a00d83548795069e201676714277d970b-800wi.png

Back
Top Bottom