JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

TNT a fool for this one lol
roll.gif
UNDERDOG PUT THAT ON A T SHIRT

It's good thing Jay is on record praising the **** out of Illmatic as a masterpiece. Son wish he made it himself. I mean it's only until Nas rebuked him he started to throw salt.

His fans on other hand are deluded. RD has more lyricism than Illmatic? :lol:

Dudes making statements even Jay wouldn't agree with.

superhead said jay had an obsession with nas

i mean who else would bey be with?

money and power attract her to this man, a woman like that you not baggin off looks and swag

not to mention within the same industry, def a fit

she def looked at lebron some sort of way.........thatll she keep to herself

Last edited:
3:30

charlamagne is SPOT ON nas and ether overrated as **** with some emotional 6th grade insults on ether

out

It was a gloomy day, for real. When Flex played it, I ain’t going to lie, I admitted to myself and had to tell the big homey he got us, he got one up on us. That **** was cooked crack cocaine right there. Like it was no denying that record was hot as ****...We were at Baseline Studios listening to the radio when we first heard it. Jay and everybody was saying this ****'s hot.

Out.

Last edited:
3:30

charlamagne is SPOT ON nas and ether overrated as **** with some emotional 6th grade insults on ether

out

It was a gloomy day, for real. When Flex played it, I ain’t going to lie, I admitted to myself and had to tell the big homey he got us, he got one up on us. That **** was cooked crack cocaine right there. Like it was no denying that record was hot as ****...We were at Baseline Studios listening to the radio when we first heard it. Jay and everybody was saying this ****'s hot.

Out.

still doesnt change the fact that ether nas was emotional and had 6th grade jokes yall can read the verses yourself charlamange aint lying and i dont even like charlamange :lol:
take over and super ugly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ether

More apples to grapefruit comparisons

So it's not ok when Jay-Z does it, but Nas can do flow, lyrics and then package it in a song :lol:

When dudes know he's doing the Biggie stuff as a tribute. Same as what Nas did in those songs :\

Last edited:
Dude you compared a rapper reusing a hook to a rapper repeating another artist's lyrics word for word. MANY times.
Apples to grapefruit like they have been saying. Its not even close to being the same thing.

Next Ns gone be saying Jay-Z copyed Pac's lyrics as a tribute to him.
Pac constantly ethered dude before Ether even existed.
So what is the excuse for all of his biting of Pac? Among other artists that he wasnt "big uppin" |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom