Jay-Z Says Conspiracy Theorists Are Stupid - and that he's not rockin' with satan

http://whutsgood.com/2010...s-not-co-sign-for-satan/

All this talk about Jay-Z and the Illuminati always sounded sideways too me, Jay finally speaks on it.

With the release of the new Jay-Z video "On To The Next One" talks of Jay's support of the devil grew louder. Jay went on Angie Martinez radio show this week and spoke about it, here's what he said:
"For the record, of course I believe in God, but I believe in one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don't believe in religion. I don't believe in Christians or Muslims. I think all that separates people. I think it's one God. I think it's all the same God, and I don't believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some sec or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It's like ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that'll be the last time I address that. It's ignorant to me"

It always sounded like hog wash to me.

well then...

"We don't believe you, you need more people!" -
grin.gif

I usually stay on the sidelines with the whole Jay-Z illuminati/free mason/devil worship/whatever....

but to me it's more about being aware of the symbols, words, things Jay-Z uses that have some higher meaning or history to it. You should be knowledgeableand educating yourself about the things outside of your realm and thought process in life. And it's not just about Jay-Z, it's about being conscious ofyour surroundings and what you're subjected to daily, things aren't always on the level and you need to be aware or willing to look past what yourpreconceived notions on life and meaning are.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I usually stay on the sidelines with the whole Jay-Z illuminati/free mason/devil worship/whatever....

but to me it's more about being aware of the symbols, words, things Jay-Z uses that have some higher meaning or history to it. You should be knowledgeable and educating yourself about the things outside of your realm and thought process in life. And it's not just about Jay-Z, it's about being conscious of your surroundings and what you're subjected to daily, things aren't always on the level and you need to be aware or willing to look past what your preconceived notions on life and meaning are.

i understand what you're saying, but i think you can also admit that there's this conspiracy/misconception out there that jay-z is in some mythicalilluminati, a disciple of the antichrist, and is subliminally preparing the world for a nwo take over, and all of that nonsense is absurd.

he's an artist. yes there's symbolism in his videos and music and that's because he thinks certain images/ideas are cool and experiments withthem, the same way all of you seem obsessed with this notion of an illuminati and the rumors of their secret practices. her's not in a secret organizationor even a devil worshiper.

aside from what tax bracket he falls in, he's exactly like all of you -- curious. there's no great conspiracy.

Where is my boy Haze?

Hov is dropping knowledge and ya'll can't even see it...

Ya'll too spent on trying to show that something is "wrong" when you all don't understand it...

It's non of anyones business what he believes in. He's an artist. It always has been Ignorant to acuse him. Dudes just want one thing on jay. If youtry hard enough u can tie any two things togeter to make it whatever u want it to be.

"For the record, of course I believe in God, but I believe in one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don't believe in religion. I don't believe in Christians or Muslims. I think all that separates people. I think it's one God. I think it's all the same God, and I don't believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some sec or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It's like ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that'll be the last time I address that. It's ignorant to me"

Ummm.....this really doesn't change a thing....
nothing said here reaches out of the jurisdiction of what I believe Jay-Z intentions and beliefs are...
If you actually believed this guy got down on his knees every night and scarified blood
to "Satan" then your mentally ill and have long past the brink of rational thinking among
the objection.

[MJ] That's Ignorant..... [MJ]

Surreal arguments lead to a easy denial...
so now to the public eye all is discredited.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

can someone break down what happened in the music video?
From the director

VIBE-Next_One_Sam_Brown_images.jpg

Touché. So what was the overall direction Jay was looking for?
He gave me a very loose brief, and made it clear that we should be progressive with the video. All the imagery was thought up by me and was a response to thetrack itself. For those interested, the idea is actually about a funeral for old imagery and ideas, hence all the gothic and oppressive stuff. I was alsotrying to contradict the excess of hip-hop videos by making something brutally simple and claustrophobic.

cartune wrote:
nycknicks105 wrote:
can someone break down what happened in the music video?
From the director

Touché. So what was the overall direction Jay was looking for?

He gave me a very loose brief, and made it clear that we should be progressive with the video. All the imagery was thought up by me and was a response to the track itself. For those interested, the idea is actually about a funeral for old imagery and ideas, hence all the gothic and oppressive stuff. I was also trying to contradict the excess of hip-hop videos by making something brutally simple and claustrophobic.

Of course there is always a fall back story. No matter who takes credit for the images in the video(s), it doesn't change the fact that the images arebeing put out there.

People are walking around almost in a Zombie like state, more and more dependant upon mainstream media and much of its intellectually debilitating content.Falling further and further away from true Human potential.

There has to be something going on in that is causing this.
wake up people.

Jay Z and Beyonce have some sort of infatuation with Baphomet. I see it everywhere in their videos. I'm noconspiracy theorist, and I don't care if Jigga and his wife are devil worshipers or not...but I know occult symbols when I see them.

He probably does it for shock value...but you'd be lying to yourself if you said that there was no occult imagesin his vids. Baphomet is the most obvious, along with other symbols from Masonic lore.

Oh, and that dude that produced "99 Problems" is a certified weirdo. If ANYBODY that even associates withJay could be linked to occult stuff...THAT dude can.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Falling further and further away from true Human potential.
Care to explain?

We've made some advances in technology and science which is a good thing.
But in other areas we've become so dependant upon technology that we are being rendered useless as beings.
When technology fails us and we are kicked back to a stoneage, we will be left in a place that's worse off than our ancient ancestors.
This is the problem when people focus so much on the tangible and not the intangible.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Oh, and that dude that produced "99 Problems" is a certified weirdo. If ANYBODY that even associates with Jay could be linked to occult stuff...THAT dude can.

Rick Rubin?

going by your rationale, we can conclude that the Beastie Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Russell Simmons, Lil Jon and Linkin park are satan lovers as well.

You're reaching pretty bad with that example.

Back
Top Bottom