Jay-Z Says Conspiracy Theorists Are Stupid - and that he's not rockin' with satan

I think he using this illuminati thing to make money. All these people are trying to figure out if jay is this or that, that keeps you interested in him.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Oh, and that dude that produced "99 Problems" is a certified weirdo. If ANYBODY that even associates with
Jay could be linked to occult stuff...THAT dude can.

Rick Rubin?

going by your rationale, we can conclude that the Beastie Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Russell Simmons, Lil Jon and Linkin park are satan lovers as well.

You're reaching pretty bad with that example.

...and maybe even everyone who came out of Def Jam before Lyor Cohen.

I don't know how I feel about this. Jay is a clever dude but I think sometimes we give him a lot of credit. One thing I think people do not understandabout entertainment is that it's very very rare that one person will have control over the entire creative process and there is a lot that goes into it.The idea that came to Jay might not come out how he thought it.

I dont know whats up with this satan worship business cause there is no such thing as satan. Its funny to me how many conspiracy theorist dont believe in thebible blah blah yet are so quick to jump on saying someone is a devil worshiper. Thats some serious contradiction there.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Falling further and further away from true Human potential.
Care to explain?

We've made some advances in technology and science which is a good thing.
But in other areas we've become so dependent upon technology that we are being rendered useless as beings.
When technology fails us and we are kicked back to a stoneage, we will be left in a place that's worse off than our ancient ancestors.
This is the problem when people focus so much on the tangible and not the intangible.
best thing said all thread

There were mad symbols in that Sherlock Holmes movie.

Why doesn't someone just write Mr. Carter a letter and ask him all of these questions.

cartune wrote:
nycknicks105 wrote:
can someone break down what happened in the music video?
From the director
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
Touché. So what was the overall direction Jay was looking for?

He gave me a very loose brief, and made it clear that we should be progressive with the video. All the imagery was thought up by me and was a response to the track itself. For those interested, the idea is actually about a funeral for old imagery and ideas, hence all the gothic and oppressive stuff. I was also trying to contradict the excess of hip-hop videos by making something brutally simple and claustrophobic.
[/color]

Of course there is always a fall back story. No matter who takes credit for the images in the video(s), it doesn't change the fact that the images are being put out there.

People are walking around almost in a Zombie like state, more and more dependant upon mainstream media and much of its intellectually debilitating content. Falling further and further away from true Human potential.

There has to be something going on in that is causing this.
wake up people.

but even still, would you blame jay-z for something that was done on the directors part? people are calling jay-z a devil worshiper because ofthis video, assuming that it was jays idea... when in reality, if you know sit and think with common sense, you'll realize its hte directors ideas for thevideo.

people love conspiracy theories, and it consumes them and they become obsessed with them. gossip about them and point fingers about them.

but i guarantee there's probably something more important and bigger than Jay-z going on and he has nothing to do with it. everyone is blinded by thisnothingness and there could be a more serious matter progressing under all of our noses.

but if some real Illuminati people came out and made a move, and people realized that Jay had nothing to do with it, everyone is going to feel foolish.

Everyone who believes this has absolutely no evidence except some youtube video that started this all years ago.

Dudes will believe anything and have no arguments to back it up.

Who cares anyway?
smh.gif

ah perfect response from jay, he says he doesn't believe in hell..well of course you don't because freemasons believe that lucifer will bring themlight and happiness, and then he says I believe in one God..upon entering freemasonry they ask you if you believe in God, but that God can be anyone andanything, but who knows..why would jay openly admit he's a freemason anyway?

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Oh, and that dude that produced "99 Problems" is a certified weirdo. If ANYBODY that even associates with Jay could be linked to occult stuff...THAT dude can.

Rick Rubin?

going by your rationale, we can conclude that the Beastie Boys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Russell Simmons, Lil Jon and Linkin park are satan lovers as well.

You're reaching pretty bad with that example.
Reaching how?

All I said is that he was weird. I never said explicitly, "Rick Rubin is a devil-worshiper." I said ifanybody could possibly be linked to the occult, it's that guy. How many people do you know read books about black magic? And I'm not talking aboutreading them at leisure or for a history lesson. I don't know who you associate with, but that's pretty weird to me.

I'm no expert on this stuff, and I'll never pretend to be. But I'm not foolish enough to say that thesevideos don't contain messages and they're not carefully orchestrated.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

^^ People were using his own videos though man.

Yeah trying to say the Dynasty sign was a sign of the Freemasons and @%#+. Hell no.

Guess DDP is in there with Hov.

DiamondCutter.jpg

juggy4805 wrote:

RenaRene wrote:

Falling further and further away from true Human potential.
Care to explain?

We've made some advances in technology and science which is a good thing.
But in other areas we've become so dependant upon technology that we are being rendered useless as beings.
When technology fails us and we are kicked back to a stoneage, we will be left in a place that's worse off than our ancient ancestors.
This is the problem when people focus so much on the tangible and not the intangible.

you have no idea how real that's going to become in the next few years. I read a book called Architectural Design and Ethics: Tools for Survivaland it scared me. This may be going off on a tangent, but the future isn't all robotic. It might look more like the past than we imagine and I fear that wewon't be prepared for it.

But as far as Jay-z and all this devil worship goes, that isn't really what we should be concerned about. The symbols are out there and it's a shamepeople won't take the time nor effort to find out what they represent and how their ingestion can affect us both individually and collectively.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

you have no idea how real that's going to become in the next few years. I read a book called Architectural Design and Ethics: Tools for Survival and it scared me. This may be going off on a tangent, but the future isn't all robotic. It might look more like the past than we imagine and I fear that we won't be prepared for it.

But as far as Jay-z and all this devil worship goes, that isn't really what we should be concerned about. The symbols are out there and it's a shame people won't take the time nor effort to find out what they represent and how their ingestion can affect us both individually and collectively.
My dude
pimp.gif

Not going to belabor the point any more than necessary. I've said my piece.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

V Exclusive: "On To The Next One" Director Sets The Record Straight
VIBE.COM By: jkennedy Posted 1-13-2010 9:00 am

VIBE-Jay-Z_Next_One_500.jpg

When Jay-Z's "On To The Next One" video premiered New Year's Eve, the black-and-white clip, with its ominous images of animal horns, crucifixes, and skulls, sparked a barrage of conspiratorial questions. Was Jigga a Freemason? Was the clip backed by the all-powerful Illuminati? And just how in the hell did Jay get the new Jaguar XJ before it even hit the U.S.? Award-winning UK-based video director Sam Brown, the visionary behind clips for Corinne Bailey Rae ("Put Your Records On"), James Blunt ("You're Beautiful") and the Foo Fighters ("Wheels"), has the answers to all those questions and more. After all, the man directed Jay's avant-garde statement. Brown goes on the record. --Keith Murphy

Touché. So what was the overall direction Jay was looking for?
He gave me a very loose brief, and made it clear that we should be progressive with the video. All the imagery was thought up by me and was a response to the track itself. For those interested, the idea is actually about a funeral for old imagery and ideas, hence all the gothic and oppressive stuff. I was also trying to contradict the excess of hip-hop videos by making something brutally simple and claustrophobic.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Bottom line....there's mad symbolism in there. The video basically served as a ritual, wrapping up last year and preparing for the new year. Tarot/playing card, burning of objects associated with Jay's finance, The burning ball traveling to Malkuth, 00 on the girls jersey, the joker symbolism. Its real layered and works on a couple different levels. Pretty ingenious stuff in there.
The floor and officers represented Sephiroth, and initiation from 0=0 to 5=6 represented the upward ascent from Malkuth to Tiphareth.
The interpretation can go as far or as shallow as your knowledge base.

But don't get mad at me for informing you of it.

If you don't care about that stuff, thats fine. Neither do I.

Take it how you want to take it.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
ddmdys.jpg

PP31348.jpg

Ace of Spades: One chapter comes to a close, but another begins.

On to the next one...

As far as what he believes, what the hell does it matter? We all have the right to believe and have faith in what we want. Enough with this BS..

People are idiots.
no one ever talks about the things he says about God etc....
through out his career, he has been very distinctive on the balance of good and evil and realistic emotions towards them both.
just now all of a sudden he is a devil worshiper right?

GTFOHWTBS

people have no lives of there own

Who cares...it's not like the people moaning about Jay being evil or whatever are gonna do anything about it

as long as dude aint touchin kids or kissin men idc what hes doin when hes not on the mic
just dont make another bp3....that @**! sucked monkey balls

Back
Top Bottom