Jay-Z Solo Album Discography Broken Down vol. Let's discuss this

I'd be more than happy to email anyone the spreadsheet who disagrees with mine and wants to contribute.

7th Mile, well what songs would you say are Great on there?

All of them except sweet, hello Brooklyn, and Americsn Gangster, and I would put the first 2 on the average column...AG is his 3rd best album to me

Most overrated thread
For the most overrated rapper
For the most overrated albums
With the most overrated songs
mean.gif
All of this. Truth.

Most overrated thread

For the most overrated rapper

For the most overrated albums

With the most overrated songs :smh:
All of this. Truth.

THIS x 1000. All of his albums are trash imo.

And to Antidope, Nas worst album (Nastradamus) is better than every Jay album.

I'm far from the biggest Jay-Z fan...

But this is downright clownish and equal dickriding to the jay dickriding occurring in this thread.

Nastradamus is better than 3 jay albums AT BEST, if that

:stoneface:

The reason why music is even more subjective, in my opinion, is because we attach memories to certain time periods/songs...so it may be you had a great memory that occurred during some of these songs time period, and it skews your judgment. Kinda like how BP1 came out on 9/11...you get the gist of it.

BP1 is a great album because it's a great album, not cause it came out on 9/11

Blueprint is near flawless

3 good songs of american gangster :stoneface:  yea right
I think he spotted him 2 IMO
Only 1 good song on IG
And yeah blueprint is near flawless
:smh: that ***** j****
:smh: Hola Hovito
Both coulda been replaced by lyrical exercise and I wouldn't have been mad

AG is a top Jay-Z, better than TBA which everybody trips over themselves praising, so it couldn't possibly just have 3 good songs.

The reason why music is even more subjective, in my opinion, is because we attach memories to certain time periods/songs...so it may be you had a great memory that occurred during some of these songs time period, and it skews your judgment. Kinda like how BP1 came out on 9/11...you get the gist of it.

Only 1 good song on IG

AG is a top Jay-Z, better than TBA which everybody trips over themselves praising, so it couldn't possibly just have 3 good songs.

AG not better than the black album. Stop it.

Only 1 good song on IG

I agree that it is a great album, what I was trying to get across is that music marks times in our own individual lives..like I can tell you the first time I heard MCHG was on my way to the beach so now that album reminds me of that trip and the great time I had...making that album the sound track to my memories...

:lol: D riding. As if I'm not allowed to really like a product, meanwhile there's a large amount of hate in this thread that's gone unmentioned by everyone

There's absolutely nothing wrong with having a favorite artist who most of his work you really enjoy. But to call 99% of nas's catalog trash while trying to big up jay really makes you sound silly. To not like him is one thing but to call everything he does is trash? Lol yeah ok. But at the same time you so called jay haters sound just as silly. Coming in every jay thread just to call him trash. Oh the irony a few NAS stans coming in here to diss jay stans.

Word, Ghetto Fabolous dropped the same day... Never hear that **** receiving praise :lol:

Last edited:
All he has over jay is lyrics

Jay is an all around better musician

Nas only got handles

While jay got handles, jumpshot & post game :lol:

Jay is a "musician"? We're really stretching that term here. What instrument does he play?

They're rappers. If one of them is a better lyricist.....well that's an ENORMOUS part of being a rapper.

Some of y'all typing and making no sense.

:lol: D riding. As if I'm not allowed to really like a product, meanwhile there's a large amount of hate in this thread that's gone unmentioned by everyone

Who said you aren't allowed to like a product? No one.

And therein lies the problem. You don't even realize how much of a **** rider you are. Most don't.

Jay is great. But the fact that you feel the need to discredit another artist, who is, by most accounts, equally talented, is pathetic.

It's your obsession with one man that leads to this completely irrational train of thought that makes you a **** rider.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom