Jazz Fans or Hornet Fan? Vol Classless

I guess their in the running for most classless
38701985.jpg

Sorry if posted already

These Utah threads need to slow down a bit...but Utah fans are very classless. You could make the argument that it's just one or two bad fans doing thisthings, but if you look at the picture there's people around him laughing and no one looks like they're determined to stop the classless act
smh.gif

I was
roll.gif
when I heard the "UTAH SUCKS!" at Staples...thats the first time I ever heard Laker fans "down" another team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I was
roll.gif
when I heard the "UTAH SUCKS!" at Staples...thats the first time I ever heard Laker fans "down" another team
laugh.gif

Yes, and I was one of the many shouting it.
Those fans up there are classless, so they hate is real strong, I don't know how the 2 Jazz's fans sitting a few rows from me, survived outsideStaples Center.

the Kobe blow up doll is hilarious. I have no sympathy for that %$%*+*$.
the Fisher thing....not so much...

-J-

I was
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Man, back in the 06 playoffs in game 3, we were chanting PHX SUCKS.
The halls of the Staples was ringing even after the game.

Too bad we blew that series.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, and I was one of the many shouting it.
Those fans up there are classless, so they hate is real strong, I don't know how the 2 Jazz's fans sitting a few rows from me, survived outside Staples Center.

me too
pimp.gif

%*#+ utah
laugh.gif

In the middle of a seven game series, all teams fans can be looked at as classless. As much as we may hate Utah right now, if we pull out the series and thenfind ourselves in a huge series with the Hornets, guess whose fans we're going to think are classless?
wink.gif

And guess whose fans will be calling us classless.
wink.gif

Door swings both ways. Word to Richard Jefferson.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

That Kobe doll is hilarious. Guy covering his eye? not so much.

Exactly, the doll was funny, but the idiot covering his eye... Let's just say he's lucky he's hundreds of miles away
laugh.gif

[h3]kicks4days said:[/h3]
Jazz Fans or Hornet Fan? Vol Classless

Originally Posted by kicks4days

I guess their in the running for most classless
38701985.jpg

Sorry if posted already
First of all, it's spelled "they're".

Secondly, they're both pics of Jazz fans. You clearly say in your title "Jazz Fans or Hornet Fan".

smh.gif

Look at the dude next to the NBA logo takin a picture of the doll.
roll.gif

He's got that look like "I'ma see if I can find one like her on the net later."
laugh.gif

jazz all the way, the only thing that bugs me about new orleans are those ugly shirts. they look like a bootleg version of golden state last year

It was during the rockets series. That guy is the "Jazzman" and he's a respected eye surgeon here. He was yelling at the ref. They let him backin though

Originally Posted by Verdykt

It was during the rockets series. That guy is the "Jazzman" and he's a respected eye surgeon here. He was yelling at the ref. They let him back in though
whatever happened to him? I remember him 11 years ago making his way to Inglewood
laugh.gif

i dont get the Kobe doll, does it have to do with the rape thing? If it does thats kind of funny.

The eye thing not so much...

I mean but i dont know maybe he was jjust rubbing his eye when he was at the line or something, probably not but it may not be like it looks. If it is than itsone idiot, i dont see why all the Jazz fans are taking the fall, if there is a history of unclassiness in Utah than i understand, but people were laughing atthe Kobe doll which i understand, but in the eye pic nobody really paid any notice to the guy covering his eye, it wasnt like they were cheering him on oranything, it looks like they didnt notice.

and
eek.gif
at all the white people in the stands
roll.gif

How is the Kobe doll classless?

The eye thing is though so was booing Derek Fisher. Look I am all for booing players who leave "your" team and go to another but I dunno its prettyobvious Fisher's situation was a bit different.

Back
Top Bottom