JB 2010 Release

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Does anyone have an answer as to why JB continues to release Retro I's every single year?
jb is trying to use the 1 like nike uses the af1

obviously not working with some of these bum-!+# cw's (whale joints come to mind)

Originally Posted by tz85

yes powder 9 weepppaaa finally i guess the fusion showed jordan we wanted them

well usually they got a fusion in a certain c/w
air-jordan-fusion-force-vi-6-infrared-1.jpg

air-jordan-force-fusion-3.jpg

fusion%20taxi.jpg

air-jordan-powder-blue-fusion-9-ix.jpg

and then later on make the same or silimar c/w on the actual Retro, anyone else see the pattern? lets just hope for a cement retro 4 since it was a fusion. itslike they test us with the fusion then come out with the Retro.

i like the 9s & 6Rings, Fusion 10 looks kinda wierd, i had an idea of how'd they look but i think mine look a lil better

The only fusions that I actually like are the red IVs & blue IVs that dropped recently. I think they were called "fire & ice", but don'tquote me on that...

Originally Posted by Roll 22

IX's are the only thing I need....pass on the rest!

def agreed AJ 1s already too many of dem & dem six rings prolly not gon be good

Those Powder 9s will be nice but judging by JB quality, I wouldn't be surprised if the midsole cracks very easily on these lines. We'll be seeing"hairline" cracks on every VNDS pair being sold looool

Never bought a pair of fusions, Never will.... JB needs to stick to what got them to where they are at (but improve the quality). Funny, we have bettertechnology now than back then, yet they cannot create a pair of shoes that wont crack after a few wears....

will have to get those 9s. i passed on them the first time around, wont do the same this time.

Back
Top Bottom