JB at its worst... (HOF Edition)

maybe it was cause they didnt want to put "69" on a t-shirt so putting "60" like he had scored in the 60s? idk w/e thats sad

Man, The VII's also and This, sometimes JB should just consider hiring new people. *cough cough ME cough*

Was this shirt mass produced? If it wasn't, and JB realizes the error, recalls it and makes new ones, then this shirt would be worth more than you paidfor.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

that's JB for ya
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Wow. I made a thread about JB going down the toilet and a lot of NT was like.. "na uh, jb is still on top, they're the best.. etc.. etc.."

This, along with fusions and what seems to be a string of stat misquotes, starts to prove my theory. I just hope it doesn't get worse.
They are going down the toilet in quality and their customer loyalty.
Business wise, Jordan Brand has it made, nothing can stop them for another 10+ years...even longer.
Even if you dont buy the Fusions, HOFs, Packages, Team Jordans, theres 10 guys behind you that will

The International thing they are doing right now is brilliant, they know most of the crap might no sell well here, so give them a little taste of some TrueBlues and Metallic Purples, and the Fusions, etc, etc, will sell over there.

Their products will still continue to sell worldwide, but most of the OGs that made it happen for them when the company first started has lost hope.
Its a new generation of Jordan Brand, and they are more focused on the Youth to buy their products.

Wrong stats....that's just JB being JB
laugh.gif

What they need to do is fix the HOF pack. Not one of those shoes is nice in any sense of the word.

and you still bought the t-shirt... so why are you calling JB a failure when you obviously just gave into it.

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Those Jordan Brand Campus workers stay getting their stats wrong, no wonder why the kids are soo uneducated about their Company.

If Fusions are today's heat for little teenage kids, imagine the future...
yeah wats next for the upcoming years like fusion true flights lol
Someone actually tried to return a pair of AJF True Flights to my store a few months ago. With a receipt& all. They got the
8de15a4262d4f1f7b9ba75d0ebf7191bee31817_t.png
with the quickness.

it was released together with the HOF pack. i didn't notice that stat. though i was thinking of buying it

Back
Top Bottom