JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

I wonder if someone could do a PS of how the Thunders/Green Glow would look using Sole-Up's pics as a base.

Hopefully the same durabuck is used on both.

I wonder if someone could do a PS of how the Thunders/Green Glow would look using Sole-Up's pics as a base.

Hopefully the same durabuck is used on both.
yeah we can only pray.....if they dropping in the fall more pics should be surfacing soon 

assuming these are coming out before the 3s and 5s since they havent even previewed those yet... smh 

Man JB is breaking people's banks this year! I gotta get all 3 but I don't mind if I can't get the 4s though

assuming these are coming out before the 3s and 5s since they havent even previewed those yet... smh 
JM reported July 3 release date earlier in the thread, and that is what I am sticking with until I hear a JB confirmed release date.  I definitely think the new pics are an upgrade and hope the IV's come out looking closer to those.  I'm still pretty excited about all 3 of these shoes and don't think any of them will get overlooked come release date. 

I am surprised the 3's haven't had a lot more talk about them yet.  It's an OG cw (fingers crossed on the shade of the elephant print) that hasn't released in a few years, and that release had absolutely horrible quality for anything to do with the midsole.  After the jokers and crimsons, and 88's being online only limited, you gotta think people would be wound up for a GR to limited GR, OG cw of one of the most popular Jordan models ever.

july 3rd is my birthday 
nthat.gif
 and i am also happy with the upgrade of the ivs but im not stressing if i dont get them

Wasn't really feeling these until I saw the new pics, looking a lot better now

Last edited:
I hope the 3s don't have that awful paint chipping like they did on the 07 pairs hopefully they fix the problem on this release

Still wish they had the black midsole like on some of the customs we have seen. Too much white on there.

Back
Top Bottom