JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

dont we all lol but jb is trolling only showing the ivs bout 4 diifferent samples of them too lol
I don't mind not seeing them cause I hate when they put up pics of sneakers months in advance. And they are both gonna sell out and it's nothing new. So they are building more hype for these so it can be a sellout. I can wait to see the 3s and 5s

lol sneakernews posted more pics of these i think everyday we see this shoe so its gotta be coming out soon

Last edited:
3's are a must have they are the only og CW 3 I miss from my collection. 4 is my favourite style of all time
This.  Had em, they cracked bad, retired em.  Now I need the new 3's.  And I'm all about 4's, but ya'll can have them purple ones.

'

You guys aren't alone.

Either make the tag itself black, or at least make the jumpman black.
Glad they switched it up to grey bottoms though, instead of white.  But ya, a black jumpman woulda been better, but whatever, still a for sure, not a deal breaker imo.

i really want those 4's 
eek.gif

Are you just bummed because you liked the 23? Or because you think the original V's had the 23 and this retro is veering from the OG's? The only OG V that had the number on the side was the PE..

Are you just bummed because you liked the 23? Or because you think the original V's had the 23 and this retro is veering from the OG's? The only OG V that had the number on the side was the PE..
This one is the one that had the 23 so wat are you saying. The og and retro and pe of THIS black tongue fire red V's had 23 and this is the thread for this one.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom