JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Hoping that the elephant print is lighter on this years fire red III's and closer to the OGs because the print on 07s were very dark which is one of the reasons I passed on them. Definitely trying to grab these this time around.

The same reason they've put the 23 on the black metallic and 3m versions

Adding the 23 to the black metallic 5 didn't take anything away from the shoe IMO and I personally like the the 3m fire red 5 better than the black tongues so feeling like you have a pair of those MJ PE's is cool but taking the 23 off the black tongues makes them look off. After wearing my CDP 5's so much I had to pass on this years retro because I was so used to the 23 on the side

The same reason they've put the 23 on the black metallic and 3m versions
Mj had a pair of pe's for the metallics with the 23 on it plus upon og release the metallics had 23 on the side in limited numbers given to out to poor kids basically.

Mj also wore a pe 23 on the side for the 3m fire reds when he wore his number 12 jersey so adding 23 to those shoes is not like taking away from the one shoe it originally came with.

Hoping that the elephant print is lighter on this years fire red III's and closer to the OGs because the print on 07s were very dark which is one of the reasons I passed on them. Definitely trying to grab these this time around.
Yep, if the elephant print is lighter these will be a must cop, otherwise I'm on the fence

I didn't mind how dark the elephant print was I actually liked how it had the black on black print I just wanna make sure the paint holds up on them well

The Toro Red I don't like because all of those grey highlights. It just doesn't look right to me.

Fire Red 3s will require an all-night long thinking session and for my money to be right when it's time. Otherwise I'm passing on everything.

better have 23 on the side and i cant wait for the 3s release date. Idk why they still ignore any releases for july so far thats supposed to be the biggest month for releases in the summer

better have 23 on the side and i cant wait for the 3s release date. Idk why they still ignore any releases for july so far thats supposed to be the biggest month for releases in the summer
sole collector said it may not have it even though

Last edited:
this is the dumbest picture ever, whats the point in hiding the outside of the shoe?
mean.gif
to troll us if they going have 23 or not lol 

this is the dumbest picture ever, whats the point in hiding the outside of the shoe? :smh:
It is "supposedly" a "teaser" for more pics of the shoe but I guess they want to troll us with the though of having the 23 or not

those toro 4's look gr8 with every new set of pics....the off white bubble is eh...but the shoe looks good.....

Back
Top Bottom