JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

V. Cruz always comes through with the heat ^^ ALMOST makes me want to cop but I told myself 2 out of 3 on Fire Red Summer/Fall and I reserved those spots already for the III and V.

op needs to change the title of the thread because none of the Fire Red pairs are releasing in the fall.   All our releasing this summer.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75  

A couple of days ago...

5s: August 31

4s: July 13

3s: sometime in August

Yep...time to edit the name of the thread title lol
Oh yeah I forgot about the other "Fire Red" pairs dropping was just thinking of the Vs which is fall.

I still have a pair of DS 2007 fire red iii's size 12 I'm trying to let go for the low to maybe get those IV's.... Hopefully it works out.

Should have worn and enjoyed them. They crack so you have no choice in selling them for the low. Besides the cracking they'll probably be better than this years. Might end up painting mine.

Mj had a pair of pe's for the metallics with the 23 on it plus upon og release the metallics had 23 on the side in limited numbers given to out to poor kids basically.
Mj also wore a pe 23 on the side for the 3m fire reds when he wore his number 12 jersey so adding 23 to those shoes is not like taking away from the one shoe it originally came with.

From what it seems JB doesn't care and they treat all V's the same. They aren't trying to be accurate. You either get the 23 or you don't. The next black metallic probably won't have a 23.

JB probably didn't put that much thought in to the 23 when they first released in the first place.

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-6.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-5.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-4.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-2.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-1.jpg

I know someone mentioned these might be GR's...then got rebutted by another member...I may have not researched the thread enough, and if so forgive me...but will the IV's be a GR release? These releases are one of my favorites in a while...hoping it'll be an easy cop.

I know someone mentioned these might be GR's...then got rebutted by another member...I may have not researched the thread enough, and if so forgive me...but will the IV's be a GR release? These releases are one of my favorites in a while...hoping it'll be an easy cop.
just got off the phone with my "connect" and he told me its going to be an ultra limited hyperstrike. each store that receives it is only going to receive one pair in a random size.

I hope the fire red 3s gonna be closer to OG with the lighter print then the previous release

just got off the phone with my "connect" and he told me its going to be an ultra limited hyperstrike. each store that receives it is only going to receive one pair in a random size.

I am seriously hoping you are being sarcastic. I have been away from NT and buying Jordans for a good 7 years to not be able to tell.

:lol:

yea ok.. lol

I am seriously hoping you are being sarcastic. I have been away from NT and buying Jordans for a good 7 years to not be able to tell.
Let me help you out since its hard to detect sarcasm on the interwebs.

He's kidding, but still doesn't mean it's going to be an easy purchase. Better do some legwork if you want to cop.

now rep if you like. /stolen quote from that rice kid

I'm kidding about the rep part but I'm hoping you don't see this part and just rep me anyways.

Let me help you out since its hard to detect sarcasm on the interwebs.

He's kidding, but still doesn't mean it's going to be an easy purchase. Better do some legwork if you want to cop.

now rep if you like. /stolen quote from that rice kid

I'm kidding about the rep part but I'm hoping you don't see this part and just rep me anyways.

View media item 379233
Edit: Just seen the black text :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom