JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

I need these 4s. I'm sure it was discussed earlier but these look like the same ones melo had

Now that I think about it seeing the toro bravo 4s really makes me wish the toro bravo 5s were releasing again this year

Someone in my fb group got them early.

View media item 384709
Only because I am a big fan of the IVs. Not that impressive. Darker red, suede materials, black instead of grey, would've been much better (not to beat a dead horse

Last edited:
pretty much did on the IVs at this point, still waiting on official pics of the IIIs to pop up, hopin for some lighter cement on these.

^I'm hoping against you my brutha.

Sorry but the grey cement print looks ugly to me. I like the cement print they use in the katrinas, white cements, and true blue. But that grey cement print from the OGs is :x

That pitch black cement print is perfect for the threes. I am gonna cop either way tho.

Last edited:
^I'm hoping against you my brutha.

Sorry but the grey cement print looks ugly to me. I like the cement print they use in the katrinas, white cements, and true blue. But that grey cement print from the OGs is :x

That pitch black cement print is perfect for the threes. I am gonna cop either way tho.

Hey I think you mean elephant print my dude

Last edited:
Damn fam. $170 + $170 + $170 (with taxes peeps) means an expensive but worth it "fire red fall"

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-6.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-5.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-4.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-2.jpg

air-jordan-iv-fire-red-toro-release-date-1.jpg

I Came. So glad these wont be uber limited either.

I keep thinking how bomb those IVs would be with the OG/early retro mold. These IVs are better than the 06 run but still

So basically a non cracking version of the last retro

Count me in, I'll turn my cracking 06's to gym kicks

Back
Top Bottom