JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

if they do it by quarters that time range is still summer

Jan-March is winter right? so next would be spring, next would be summer.
Winter/Holiday is October  - December.  January - March is Spring.  It's quarters, they just don't make any sense with the actual seasons names that they use lol.  That is most of the footwear industry though.

Thanks for the pic of the 3's BadLt....dark cement print, but no dambs are given.  I want fire red 3's that are not chipped and cracked to hell in 30 minutes and I want them ASAP!  Really would have been nice to get those during the summer though (actual North American season, not shoe season
laugh.gif
) instead of the end of it.  I'm in that crimson and cream come Fall.

Got my 06 joints on today, yellow tab and cracking love these things. Guess I will be running them into the ground knowing they are returning. Hope they fix the paint cracking issue and if the leather stay the same
pimp.gif

Copped. Can't wait. I need a pair of IIIs. The money wasnt right in '11 and my WCs from February are trade bait.

Last edited:
The pics don't do the shoe justice but I already know I'm copping these so it's all good as long as the midsole chipping is fixed these will be a worthy cop

3s will be had...

wish the released the 4s with more black.. not really diggin the grey accents

^Not your fault. every other page of the Black Toes thread has the release date. Wish it was an NT rule to just update the OP and title

love them all but the 4s are best in my opion tryed getting the 3s and 5s befor just dont like the way that the heal tab on the 3s yellows and the paint cracking and the 5s are all yellowed def coppling all 3 might double up on the 4s 

Agreed. And how bout the Cool Grey 3's from '05 (may be wrong) heel tab turning reddish brown? My pair is crispy as hell besides that damn tab.
Pics? Thinking about picking up either the cool grey or 2002 true blue. The website I want to get em off of aint answering if the TBs are still wearable.

I am thinking of preordering the IIIs. I don't want to risk not getting my pair. The resale price on IIIs is too damn high!

Also I sold my FRIVs because the quality was too **** for me. I need the IIIs and Vs in my life.

Last edited:
Winter/Holiday is October  - December.  January - March is Spring.  It's quarters, they just don't make any sense with the actual seasons names that they use lol.  That is most of the footwear industry though.

Thanks for the pic of the 3's BadLt....dark cement print, but no dambs are given.  I want fire red 3's that are not chipped and cracked to hell in 30 minutes and I want them ASAP!  Really would have been nice to get those during the summer though (actual North American season, not shoe season :lol: ) instead of the end of it.  I'm in that crimson and cream come Fall.

that's just how fashion works tho. release seasons always predate the actual seasons cuz retailers put out seasonal lines a few months before the actual season so people can have stuff in their closet when the actual season hits.

as for fr3s I'm doubtful ill scoop, was really hoping they went with a lighter elephant penny, bit maybe we'll see changes as rd gets near

Give me the 5s, the 3s and the 4s and I'm all set.

I really hope they change the color of the air bubble on the 4s.

Looks weird...

But will still cop regardless, the upper is just too damn pretty!

:smokin

^I am a fan off off white so it doesnt bother me. Never understood why people hate off white so much. Military IVs especially. The only reason I didnt like the current version of the militaries as much is the blue and grey was too light.

Those 4s look so bad in person. They look like red cardboard, bad color blocking, just bad all around. I thought the material would at least look like the motorboat jones'. The colors are just too bright on these, if these were a deeper color red maybe, but that fire red & grey ruined them.

As more people see them in person the more the hype flatlines, these will sit in July.

Those 4s look so bad in person. They look like red cardboard, bad color blocking, just bad all around. I thought the material would at least look like the motorboat jones'. The colors are just too bright on these, if these were a deeper color red maybe, but that fire red & grey ruined them.

As more people see them in person the more the hype flatlines, these will sit in July.

Word? IMO they look that way in pics. When I look at them I think of what could have been. The photoshops and Melo's version look a lot better.

Lol those IV's WILL NOT sit, trust me! There's a lot of hype and anticipation already for them. I can only imagine the IG pics that are coming when they release...lol

Back
Top Bottom