JB/Gentry's Advisors : PLEASE RETRO THESE.

on the 4th of july one of my cousins brought a friend that had a pair of the jumpman pros in VNDS condition that he bought from the goodwill his mom owned. ioffered to buy em on the spot til i found out he was a 9.5 and i'm a 10.5.

i would like to see the black/blue colorway retroed
pimp.gif

Oh man the Jordan Team FBI was an awesome shoe. So simple and so clean. Beat those to death my junior year in high school.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Soooo many memories. I still remember seeing those "butter" billboards with Eddie Jones on em' for these.
If I remember correctly CEOinsane went off about these serving their purpose....thus never going to be retroed again.
I think JB first started testing the market to see how a non-numbered/team J would do, and these started it all.

P.S. If any nike/JB employee's are reading this please retro more VI's next year, seriously.

Now that's a name I haven't seen on here in a minute, word to Jay Jones

I could see these doing very well in '09 with the (supposed) retro void, especially if they took a signature retromodel approach by having Team Jordan members wearing them, PE cleat versions for T.O., Marvin, etc., and even some magazine advertisements. There are peepsold enough to remember them that'll cop & many youngsters won't know what's up, so like most sheep, can be influenced by the right marketingdecisions. Just don't even try making a low-cut version though
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rifle Jordan

Originally Posted by RockDeep

That Advisors Term should have never been thrown out there.. lol
Well, If Gentry's "Cabinet" is reading this, Tell them to holla...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Lol at his "Cabinet".

Huh, i never noticed it at the time, but these show a natural progression from the Jordan XI to the Jordan XII. These could have been a .5 Jordan back in theday.

You all can have those FBI's, i think they were all right but there's something about plain shoes with oversized rubberbands around them thatdoesn't tickle my fancy. NEway, those pros, oh yea!!! I think I like those as much as the twelves, if not, more.

Nice, I would only cop the blue or the red though. Never liked the Black/White

Originally Posted by soysauce23

what the hell? they are air jordans...
indifferent.gif

Yea, I just had to ignore dude...
laugh.gif

Wasn't even gonna waste my time on him.

But I remember this shoe and it's release vividly.

It came out as a response to kids gettin' murdered here in Chicago (and elsewhere) over the 11's and other Jordans.

Nike/Jordan faced alot of backlash for that, And I even remember Jordan went on Dateline ( or 20/20, One of those shows...) and said Nike would be coming outwith a cheaper alternative Jordan shoe, So that everyone would be able to afford and wear Jordans. I remember he said something about them being $75.

But times have changed, And now even Jumpman's are $90-$100 and better...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Bottomline, These need to release in all OG colors at the OG price point.

Edit - Good lookin' out on the pics DJKona...
pimp.gif

Those Jumpman Pros go hard...never was a big of Team J's, but I like those alot. Interesting...

Originally Posted by dwizard23

Huh, i never noticed it at the time, but these show a natural progression from the Jordan XI to the Jordan XII. These could have been a .5 Jordan back in the day.
hahaha thats what i thought when i first saw these...never seen them till now...they are pretty sweet

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The Team Jordans from back in the day were real nice... Now a days the are srt8 wack.

Team Jordans always were, and always will be, wack as hell.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe these shoes were based off just an early concept for the XII. Tinker revised the XII design to what you seetoday but they used the old design as the Jumpman Pro.

Back
Top Bottom